A/N: Difficulties/Q&A/Competition

I have no good excuse for why my updates are taking so long.

I had a good thing going for a while, but like with most of my stories, I'm going through a creative dry spell.

I know exactly where I want this story to go, but the steps I have to take to get there are feeling more and more difficult.

But I hate leaving you guys out to dry while I'm dealing with my own problems from being an undisciplined teenager.

SO! I propose a fun little thing to do while I struggle through writing this coming chapter.

First off, a Q&A!! I will be taking questions from here and my AO3 account for any of these characters (including myself):

Izuku Midoriya
Katsuki Bakugo
Shouta Aizawa
Toshinori Yagi
(Sorry, Todoroki isn't available yet, since he hasn't played that much of a part yet-)

I will answer any question that I consider to not be a spoiler.
Please put your questions under this paragraph, thanks <3

NEXT UP:
An art competition!
Compete with your fellow readers to make a banging cover for this story, or just some killer fanart!

Traditional art, edits, and digital art is accepted. Art may be uncolored if it is shaded. Please provide proof that it is your art by taking a picture of/screenshotting the WIP, as well as signing your username on it.
And for those who decide to make edits, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Don't make me regret it.

Places to submit:
Email to: mattiscute1@gmail.com

Give it to me/tag me on Tumblr: saltinesy-spoons

Or

DM me on Instagram: saltiestspoon

(Or I guess send it to me on the wattpad messenger thing idk)

First Place Prize
Your cover/art featured as the cover + your *hero* OC featured in a chapter later on in the book and that chapter being dedicated to you

Second Place Prize
Your OC gets a few scenes and lines later on in the book + the chapter he/she was featured in is dedicated to you

And then there will be a few honorable mentions that get their art featured, too.

CLOSING DATES FOR BOTH THE Q&A AND THE COMPETITION WILL BE: April 19th, because by then, the new chapter will definitely be done.

Until then my... Um... *insert cute pet name for fans here*!   ° ͜ʖ ͡ – ✧