Chapter Thirteen: The Intrigue of Villains Pt. 2

//*bullshits my way through the chapter* .... good 'nough//

The stream of villains seemed endless as they poured out from the fog, and as his classmates talked and panicked behind him, Izuku felt a surge through his body. A pounding in his veins as blood rushed to his head.

The voices of his classmates rang in the back of his head, and he hardly noticed the advancement of the purple mist. He had zeroed in on the villain who seemed to be the ringleader.

A thin man, covered in disembodied hands.

'I wonder what his Quirk is,' he thought to himself. Then, 'Those hands would look great in my collection!'

And so all caution was thrown out the window. He completely disregarded the confused shout from both 13 and the mysterious mist man as he ran past them both, jumping into the fray.

With a sick smile still plastered on his face, he avoided the other villains- the foot soldiers, if you will- by either dodging them or eradicating them with his flame thrower. It was kind of pathetic, really. How they were no match for a fifteen year old with a toy.

He laughed as he neared his target. He was so close-

And then:

"Umph!"

Izuku was stopped in his tracks as a large hand wrapped around his throat, lifting him into the air as easily as one lifts a sheet of paper.

Izuku's smile fell off his face as a flash of panic sliced through him. His hands scrabbled for purchase on corded knuckles, feet dangling uselessly in the air as he was hoisted up, and up, and up- until he was face to face with a thing.

It was repulsive. An exposed brain and a horrific beak. Its eyes were blank, lacking any intelligence, and Izuku knew that it wasn't a person with a mutation Quirk.

This creature was an abomination.

The panic abated as Izuku observed it with curiosity.

How was it made?

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

Izuku's eyes left the face of the monster to refocus on the reason he had jumped down away from the door in the first place. The man had had a scratchy voice, and up close Izuku could see angry looking red marks on his neck. Someone has problems...

The villain appraised him for a moment before tilting his head.

"Do you have a death wish, little boy?"

Izuku just smirked at him. It was just about all he could do, considering he seemed to be running out of air. Now that he was thinking about it, his fingers and toes seemed oddly tingly.

The man snapped his fingers and suddenly, Izuku was falling. He landed in a gasping heap as the man chuckled menacingly. He felt bony fingers in his hair as his head was forcefully yanked up. The man's only visible red eye searched Izuku's own green for a good ten seconds. Chapped lips formed a smile.

"I am Shigaraki Tomura," he rasped criptically, before straightening quickly. "Noumu!" he shouted, urging his monstrosity to move.

Ah. So Mr. Aizawa had finally reached them.

.

.

.

The speed of Aizawa's defeat was impressive, really.

"You know," Shigaraki strolled over to Aizawa's prone figure, squatting next to him, "It really disappoints me, how all other heroes pale in comparison to Allmight." He reached out slowly, cupping Eraser Head's cheek. "So pathetic."

Izuku watched in awed silence as Aizawa's skin grayed and flaked off around Shigaraki's hand.

Intriguing.

Izuku got to his feet, seeing a chance as all three were distracted.

He still needed an item for his collection. He quietly padded behind the villains, taking advantage of Shigaraki's long winded monologue that he was enlightening Eraser Head with.

Smile back in place, Izuku planted a foot on Shigaraki's back, gripping an oversized gray hand tightly, before pulling with all his might.

"What-" Shigaraki gasped, reeling away from Aizawa's face, whose cheek was reduced to pieces of muscle issue and parts of his jaw bone. He seemed to have passed out awhile ago.

The hand had came relatively easily with that one pull, and Izuku stumbled backward, giggling.

"Oh, Shigaki-chan! You shouldn't have," he mocked, hugging the hand to his chest.

Shigaraki growled, hand going up to scratch agitatedly at his neck. "Noumu-" his hissed command was cut off by an explosion of dust.

"Do not fear," a voice spoke from the cloud of dirt, low and commanding. "For I am here!"

Shigaraki spun around.

"Allmight."

~*~

//oh shit, I finished the chapter. Sorry it took so long. Also, sorry for any spelling errors. it's late and I'm not in the mood to edit.//

~*~

-Fanart Corner-

By: Hineko346

By: Yamikumorising

By: Yamikumorising