Time and Time Again

*Request*

Tamaki's Pov

I stood there once again at her doorstep only to be feightend. Mirio told me I should just ask her. But I can't.

Shes too perfect for me.

I started to hypervilnate. She doesn't want such a nuisance like me...

I placed the chocolate in my hands on the doorstep. I can't do this. Not now.

She isn't ready.

The Next day

"There she is bro! Did you ask her out yesterday?!?" Mirio buzzed in my ear. I shook my head in disappointment.

"I tried...I just can't do it." I said looking down at my feet. I peeked up to see her reading on one of the Benchs. I read the title. (Favorite Book Name).

I took mental note of that. "I'm going to the restroom." Mirio smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I walked through the long corridors heading to my secret place. A place where I can be alone.

I turned a corner and walked into a janitors closet no longer in use by any custodian. I smiled feeling calm and finally at peace.

My shrine. Only for her....

I had countless pictures. Some torn to only her face others are just of her.

My Queen.

Ive spent so long gathering items of hers and her favorite things to surround myslef with. Like a (Favorite Scent) candle and some of her perfume to coat the area in. But I had new information on her just now to add.

I always kept a book. A book all about her. Her habits, her favorite places to go to, her schedule, favorite things to do, ect. I wrote down the book title name in it and smiled at the new information I had on her.

"Oh god you dont know how much I need you (Your Name).... I need you so much!"

I gripped my face nails digging into my skin. I threw myself on the wall. I laughed.

"Oh god. I'm going InSAnE!"

I laughed and laughed again. I knew it.
Shes making me loose my mind...

"My Queen will soon be in my arms.. Where she belongs."

(Your Name) POV

I'm walking peacefully down the sidewalk heading home. Today I was going to head home and finally be able to rest. I always studied hard seeing as I have no quirk and I must stay in UA.

I plugged in my earbuds and started to listen to my music paying no attention to whats going on around me.

Then I feel a ache as a finger touches my neck. Its my pressure point. I tried to turn around and fight back. The hand  pressed harder until I blacked out feeling hands grab me before I hit the hard concrete below.

Time Skip to Late at Night

"Queen please wake up..." I slowly opened my eyes looking around the room I was held in.

It had everything I liked. From the (favorite color) painted walls to the smallest wallflower emitting the smell of (favorite scent).

The most off thing was Tamaki Amajiki, the most anxious boy I know laying next to me on a homemade bed of pillows. He looked at me with glazed eyes filled with Insanity.  He held a hand on my cheek lovingly smiling.

"Baby Your up. Ive been waiting so long for this moment... To have you right in front of me. Looking so happy to see m-"

"Where am I?"

Tamaki flinched at the question. "Oh Baby your home.~" He leaned in trying to kiss me. I backed up. "This isnt my home...I-I" I started to cry. Tamaki rubbed away my tears trying to calm me down. But I can't...

"Baby aren't happy we can be together...Finally after all those times of me just DYinG to ask you out! But I couldn't muster up an-"

"I want to go home..."

Tamaki forwarded his eyebrows. He was obviously pissed. He grabbed my face roughly. "You are home my queen! OUR home. Please be greatful that your finally here."

He spoke in a soft quite tone that creeped me out genuinely. He leaned in and pecked my chapped lips once.

I felt utterly disgusted.

He then leaned in once again placing his tongue in my mouth and climbing on top of me. I tried to push him away but only to be stopped by big heavy chains on my wrists.

He finally pulled away smiling creepily and silva dripped freely down from his chin.

"Why don't you understand sweetheart. I tried to ask you Time and Time again for your love but it seems like I already BROKE."