Your Hero

*Request (Short and Sweet)

Stains Pov

"Oh god.."

I looked ahead of me and saw a girl. She was obviously just an ordinary girl. Or woman per say.

This was a big issue.

Seeing as if I just killed a hero. Right in front of her. She was about to do something. Most likely use her quirk. She pointed her finger at a trashcan and whipped it.

Awe she has a common quirk...How adorable

In my direction. I jumped on top of it as it hit and rolled over the previously alive hero. "Awe your so cute~" I said taunting her.

"And your quirk is quite common per say...Telekinesis huh?"

She stuttered back.

"You know you could easily called one of thise big shot hero's to come and save you? Only to have them dead..."

"I don't need a h-h-hero...I just need to get home..." She said sternly.

"Your stuttering. Are you sure you don't want to come home with me...I could be your hero~"

She gasped and stepped back a few feet

She looked scared. Frightened

I loved it.

She kept on using her quirk. Trying to hit me countless times. Until finally she was worn out. Must be that weak spot that always comes in. I took this as a chance to grab her.

She yelped and tried to squeeze out of my grasp but it was useless. "Listen, I just want to go home..." She looked worn out.
.
.
.
Well I guess shes going to have to deal with it.

"But you can't go home. Especially since you witnessed a murder. Can't have you telling the world who the famous Hero Killer is now can we?"

She paused shockingly before passing out. Must've overworked herself poor thing.

But don't worry. I'll just be her HERO. The only one she'll ever need. She doesn't need

All Might
Or
Eraserhead
Or
Endeavor
Or
Present Mic
Or
Anyone else!

Just me. Her personal hero.

I could put her in danger OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

And Ill save her OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Ill be her everything.
Heh maybe even fall in love.
But all I know is that I'm her only

Personal Hero.

Your Hero.