Captivity

(Your Name) POV

I smiled looking at my quirks abilities. My quirk was Time Shift and I was currently talking with Midoriya or preferably Deku in his words.

"So did you hear about the Lastest Villian attack?" He snapped me out of my thoughts as I stared at the permant mark of a Clock on my wrist.

"Y-Yeah. To be honest I think that All Might could've easily won in the battle looking at it in a Hero stand point." I said smiling cheerfully. "But I mean I'm just a hopeless fangirl!"

We laughed in unison smiling and holding eachothers back.

Those were the good old days.

But now its nothing but misery.

I sat down on the bloodied bed nearly crying from such memories. I missed it. I missed outside so much. Time to Time again I would think of a plan to escape and She would ruin it.
"(Your Name)! Look sugar I brought back some tasty food for us to Share!"

Speak of the Devil....

Himiko Toga

The owner of the basement I'm trapped in and the one I'm sure to escape from.

I turned around looking at the arrangement of various ethnicitys and my favorite foods. My stomach growled lowly and the smirk on her face widened.

"Oh so my little sugar plum is hungry. Well you can eat if you are finally nice to your girlfriend!" She exclaimed happily.

I nodded slowly trying to soothe myself and my fast paced heart. Toga smiled and lept unto the mattress with her hair bouncing lively.

"Alright! Open up sleepy head..." She stabbed the (favorite food) and pushed it into my mouth almost making me choke. I chewed abd swallowed trying to make her pleased.

Apparently she was as she smiled taking off her gear and laying down. She looked tired.

Maybe this is it. My plan can finally go into action.

I crawled towards her and placed my head on her waist. Her face darkend at the feeling. But she eventually smiled and cuddled me closer. I didn't like her cuddling me so close but this is what gas to be done

Then so be it.

"Well aren't you being nice for once. Well since youve finally wnated to come maybe we can take a nap together just us two~" I nodded smiling.

Her From widened as she cuddled close and closed her eyes eventually falling into a deep coma like sleep.

"Finally shes asleep. I need to get out of here."

I wiggled myself out of her death grip of a grasp and started to walk towards the door. I slowly turned the knob ans snuck outside smiling to myself. I looked around. All that time in there.

I realized I was out side. How could this be...I thought it was a basment this whole time... That dosent matter the only thing that does so my escape.

Then I ran.

I always had a tad bit of money stashed at home just in case I needed to flee. And it looks like today is one time I have to.

I made it home and slammed the door shut behind me locking it. Toga has sure to have woken up now. I need to be quick. I rummaged through my drawer looking of my bundle of cash.

My hand touched something smooth as I grabbed and yanked it up. I turned around heading to the kitchen. Maybe I should have a snack. I walked into the kitchen. As I turned the corner I gasped dropping the cash and nearly fainting.

It was her. Toga.

"Oh you thought you could easily escape huh? Sugar Plum seems you have forgotten that I had a tracking device hooked on you did you?" She waved the device as she sat on the counter smiling wickedly at me.

"But that's okay. I like my woman oblivious!" She jumped at me as I tried to scramble away from the deluded girl. But I can't.

I cant ever escape....

This is my CAPTIVITY.

Here in her arms.