Hands And/Or Arms For knives?

*Link's POV*

Yes! The third class is finally over and now it's time to train. I hope Tooney's ready to get his butt wooped in the future cause I am determined to be a Super Smash Bros. Hero no matter what.

I breath in the fresh air outside deeply then let it out with a big sigh. I was out in the court yard alone. I guess it's due to being held back by my third class teacher, Chrom.
He claimed that I started that whole outbreak in the class. All I did was ask a simple question. Aren't I allowed to do that. Well all I ended up getting was a long "Do Not Do It Again.." lecture.

I start to think about what kind of training I should do today before I begin my walk towards the training hall. I really don't want to go to the training hall then decide to take a break in the end. It wouldn't be the greatest idea.
What I really want to do is fight someone, preferably with a sword so I can see how much more training I may need. But who should I train with?

As if on que, I feel something grab my shoulder causing me to jump a good ten feet in the air and wave my hands in front of my face towards whoever grabed my shoulder with my eyes closed. Not that any of it made contact anyways or would even do any major damage.

"Hey Link!" A voice spoke with a slight chuckle.

I peek an eye open and see Robin. I guess he got a lecture from Chrom too, but why? Didn't he support Chrom?

"Robin! Don't sneak up on me. I could of killed you...." I complain.

"Yes, cause the way you waved your hands would have done some serious damage me." He joked out.

"Well you never know! How do you know my hands aren't knives in disguise or blades?!" I yell out waving my hands around and karate chopping the air like they are a pair of knives.

"Good point...how would I determine that." Robin says with a hand on his chin as he begins to think about it.

"Don't worry...they aren't." Another feminine voice says from my left side. I look towards the voice and see that lady, Zelda ,who I saw when me and Tooney were waiting for our ride to here. Come to think of it, I am not even sure if I even have had a class with her.

"Ah Zelda, do tell on how you can determine whether his arms are disguised as knives." Robin says somewhat seeming amused with the conversation.

"Wait a minute, aren't you that seat thief?" I complain but my complaint reached deaf ears.

"It's because I saw him fighting at one point. He never used his arms or hands like knives. He only ever punched and maybe kicked. The point is, is if if hands and/or arms were knives disguied as such then a punch would instead pierce the other guy causing him to be dead which he isn't." Zelda stated.

"You do know the other guy's name is Tooney, right?" I ask but it was more of a statement. Didn't matter though cause that statement also fell upon deaf ears.

"Interesting, but that does not mean they aren't cloaked to act like hands and arms should with some kind of magic. And even then, I wasn't there to see the fight so how do I know it's not a lie. It's more of your perspective on things." Robin states towards Zelda placing a hand on his chin again.

"Well if Link's hands and/or arms are knives then I hardly doubt he would need a sword to train, fight or even carry around."Zelda counters.

"Guys....Do you know that I am still here?" I say loosing hope on them ever hearing me. And again I got ignored.

"How do you know it's not a way just to cover it up just to use it as a hidden ability in a fight?" Robin continued on with the coversation.

"You may have a point but I seriously doubt he would be able to carry a shield with him in a fight if he decided to turn his hands into knives mid-fight." Zelda fires back towards Robin.

"Hello! I am still hear! What am I, cursed to never be heard by you two?!" I yell but even then, they never heard me.

"The shield can be still used to as a cloak to mask that he has knives for hands and/or arms. And maybe he's got control of it. Maybe he can still use one hand and arm while the other hand and/or arm turns into a knife." Robin protests back towards Zelda.

"Oh forget it, I am going to train...." I say giving up. Not that they heard me because they seemed to be still going on the subject.  I was already seeing that this was an 'A' 'B' conversation and that I should start 'C'ing my way out of it even if the conversation was started by me and was basically about me.

I decided that it was about time to head to the training area and headed in that direction. I guess I will find out who won the debate tomorrow if I've got a class with one of them. I rub my head that was caused from that whole debate between Robin and Zelda.
On second thought...I prefer the winner to be a mystery so I never have to think about it again. I would probably just end up getting another headache from remembering it all.

Do not judge me on this one. I was half-asleep when I wrote it and in the end of it, I got a headache. I don't even remember some of what I wrote so ya, I still hope you guys enjoy! Kupo! ^-^
This is part 2 of the Easter Special!

Kupo~