"Why do you do it?"

*Rosalina's POV*

I wake up with a pounding in my head as another night begins to pass.
Sleep hasn't been easy (not that I get much sleep anyways)and what's worse is that we all have been separated from each other. They moved everyone to different parts of this place when they moved everything to a different castle, so there is no way to talk to them. I can't even find out how Zelda's or Robin's injuries are faring or if they are even awake yet.

All I can really do is sit and wait in patience. I guess I can be grateful that chains don't mind me to a wall anymore.

"Chow Time!" I hear a grumpy voice say interrupting me from my thoughts.

I look towards where the voice came from and see Bowser in front of my prison's bars with a tray of bread, a thin slice of meat and a small glass of water.

"Eat up!" He yells out angrily as he places the tray down on the ground.

I looked at him then down at the tray of food and sighed out staying where I was sitting. I was rejecting the need for food and I have been doing this for a while. Being locked up like this, I wasn't going to eat. And I could tell that each day I was denying food Bowser was getting more angry about it. I could tell one day he was going to explode and who knows, maybe that day was today.
I looked over at him and saw him staring at me sitting in my place.

"Are you really not going to eat? It has been a couple days since you haven't eaten! You realize you can die due to this! Are just going to sit silent every time I come down here?!" He yelled out angrily.

I continued to sit in silence. He sat in front of my prison bars with an irritated sigh.

"Look, your friends did the same thing, but they all gave into hunger 3 days ago. I am sure you will do the same or end up just killing yourself. In fact, I am quite surprised you have lasted this long while going without food." He continues on.

I let out a sigh.
"What does it matter to you? Aren't you the enemy? Shouldn't you want us dead?" I ask.

"Grahahaha! The mysterious princess finally talks! Just because I am a villian, doesn't mean I want someone dying in my castle! It's too much mess to clean up! Gahaha! Besides, you were a mistake...It was Peach who was meant to be captured..." He finished talking as if deep in thought.

I took a moment to process his words and as I did my stomach sounded off.
He looked at me and then pushed the Tray closer to the prison bars.

"Eat..." He said.

I took the tray of food and slid it into the prison I stayed in closer to me . I slowly started on it. I began by drinking the water and slowly ate at the bread. Bowser watched on seeming confused.

"Your an odd one. The others practically shoved the food down their throats. Why aren't you?" He asked.

I finished swallowing a small piece of bread and then casted my attention towards him.

"It's mainly cause I am not completely accustomed to this kind of food."I answer.

"Hmm, oh right. Your from space...I guess you wouldn't be use to the food down here."

I look over towards him wide eyed.

"So you do remember?!" I asked somewhat shocked at what he said.

He nodded. "It took me a while, but I remember now. It was just another failed plan of many."

I looked back down at my tray of  food.

"Why do you do it then?" I asked as I picked up the glass of water.

"Excuse me?" He asked as if not hearing me right.

"Why do you do it? Why do you continue on like this, I mean? Especially when you've failed so many times. Why not try something different?" I asked again then looked towards him still holding the glass of water in my hands.

He seemed deep in thought about it as he sat in silence for a long time.
I took drank the cup of water till it was emptied then placed it back on to the tray.
Feeling satisfied with what I ate and slid the tray back outside the prison next to Bowser.

This caught his attention and he glanced at the tray.

"You didn't eat the meat and finish the bread?" He asked with a confused look plastered on his face.

"Like I said. I am not accustomed to the food here. So it all doesn't completely taste right to me and I don't really want to try to continue eating in fear that it won't respond right with my stomach."

He nodded in understanding and took the tray as he munched on the piece of meat I left on the tray.

He then proceeded to get up and walk out.

"You know...." I start as I lean against the walls toy prison cell and he stops in his tracks just to listen.

"Your not as mean as I thought you were...." I finish. After a while of silence, I hear him walk out without a word.

One more chapter after this and then that will complete the chapters I already have made.

Hope you all enjoyed!

Kupo~