We Need A Distraction

*Peach's POV*

After awhile of debating and complaining and than debating all over again, the group that was going to sneak off later tonight was established.

We all agreed that Daisy should stay since she is rarely quiet and me, Ike, Pikachu, Pichu, Luma, Link, Lucina, and Lucario should all go. Yeah, Daisy was not too happy to find out she was going to be left behind while everyone else got to go.

We all sat now in a a dark corner of the school silently watching as Ms.Sinarc flew around, patrolling the area ahead of us. We can't go help our friends if we get caught by a teacher. They'll just send all of us back to our dorms not caring that we just want to help our dear friends.

"This is the longest Ms.Sinarc has ever patrolled this area before." Link says behind me to us all.

"Maybe, she can sense us but doesn't see us or know where we are." I hear Pichu whisper out.

"Whatever it is, we can't advance if she continues to be here. Someone needs to cause some sort of distraction." Lucario calls out.

In that moment, I guess we all had the same thought and we all turned our heads towards Ike. I guess it is quite known that Ike and Daisy are some of the loudest people, but Ike can be serious depending on the situation compared to Daisy.

Ike glanced at all of us with wide eyes showing that he was shocked at this.

"M-Me?! Why me?! I want to go too. Samus is in danger and I need to save her!" Ike whispered out loud. Thankfully Ms.Sinarc didn't hear.

"Because you can be someone loud and distracting." Lucina simply put.

"And? I am pretty sure one of you can do that. Why does it have to be me?" Ike complained.

"I say you'd be the perfect person for the job Ike. I mean, you were able to stand being made into a human meteorite by her one time." Link says.

Ike sighs as if reminiscing that day.

"Ok....first of all, she snuck up behind me and that's never going to happen again. Second of all, I do plan to get my revenge for that, but right now I am more concerned with saving Samus. Does anybody have anymore stupid points to make? If not, then I am going and you all can find another person to play distraction. I am going and that is fina-"

" I want to save her too! But someone has to stay behind and cause the distraction. And to do that, it needs to be someone who is loud and currently present. That person is you! I understand you care about Samus and want to save her...I miss her too and really want to save her but we can't do that if you don't cause the distraction we need.  So put your selfish desires aside and cause one hell of a distraction! Please....I am begging you..." Pikachu whispered out, interrupting Ike as tears seem to effortlessly stream down his face.

I guess he still feels like he failed Samus deep down.

I reached out and pet the poor Pikachu in an attempt to comfort him as best I can.

Ike was silent for awhile as he stared at Pikachu. He seemed to be deep and thought about the situation.

"I- I guess I-"

"Hey guys!" yell-whispers out catching everyone's attention and interrupting Ike.

"It looks like we have our distraction and we should take full advantage of it!" Luma finishes.

There is Daisy who seems to be running....err flying away from Ms.Sinarc, Palutena who is hidden off to the side helping Pit and Dark Pit stay in flight as they carry a Daisy who continues to be loud and is calling Me.Sinarc names.

We take our shot and bolt it across the way, out of the school boundaries. As we do, I look towards Daisy who has looked back at me and gives me a wink then laughs as she continues to be carried by the angels and with the name calling.

I guess I should be thankful for crazy and loyal friends like her.

Okay, that is the end of chapters I have done.

No, I am not done writing this. I am just taking a break so I can spend time with my family for a while. It's mainly cause my brother plans to leave to Arizona soon to live there, so I won't be able to to see him for awhile.

I do hope you all understand! ^-^

Also again, Happy 4th of July, Canada Day, and any other day I may have forgotten or missed to all of you!

Hope all of you stay safe and live happily! I will be back as soon as possible, so don't worry. I do promise to come back to this story!

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter/chapters!

Kupo~  ^-^