Jawad Hasnain Australia came up with a solar solution to uplift farmers

You will find an electrical engineer either working on a computer or in a lab working with actual equipment to test it or build it in a different way. It is the responsibility of an electrical engineer to design, implement, maintain and improve all the electronics that everyone uses. In hunt for the intellectual simulation, people are usually driven towards the profession of electrical engineering. These electrical engineers work on complex projects with lots of moving parts. With a great problem solving approach, they work with scientific as well as engineering principles that are quite deep and complex. They always consider organization, time management and deadlines as the important aspects of electrical engineering.

Jawad Hasnain Australia is an experienced electrical engineer who holds great technical and sales background. Have you ever heard about the solar tube-well systems? Indeed, these can be best applied to daily use including the agricultural irrigation, forestry irrigation, desert control, pasture animal husbandry as well as water supply. Possessing creative thinking skills as well as intuitive decision-making, Jawad came up with some modifications in the existing technology and created a unique design for Solar Tube-well Systems. Indeed, this design was cost efficient and was available at a very low price.

The design that Jawad came up with includes the stainless steel submersible pump along with a motor made by Grundfos. He, along with his team utilized A-Grade solar panels with German cells and manual solar tracker that was designed by the Solar Tech Systems. It enabled the solar panels to move along with the direction of the sun, thus increasing the solar DC output.

The solution offered by Jawad will not only be a boon for the agricultural sector of Pakistan, but will also improve its overall economy. After going through the plight of the country in the agriculture sector, Jawad made up his mind that this technology needed to be implemented in this sector in a timely manner. Thus, his cost efficient solar solution was solely dedicated to uplift the farmers of Pakistan especially when the country goes through an energy crisis.

Besides this, Jawad Hasnain Australia worked on installing various solar systems in Pakistan. After all, solar power has been adopted by various companies for multiple reasons. These include lower electricity bills and net metering. Thus, Jawad installed these solar systems in the country just with a mission to provide the continuous electricity along with various benefits of solar solutions that businesses enjoy.