Jawad Hasnain renewable energy volunteers for the upliftment of people

Although a major chunk of money is coming from the agriculture sector of Pakistan, yet it is facing many problems. These problems include lack of machinery, cultivation and harvesting methods, water wastage exploitation and the plight of farmers. Other problems include low quality of seeds, lack of new technology and misuse of land. These problems can only be solved by giving the required attention to the agriculture sector.

In view of the lack of technology, Jawad Hasnain renewable energy came up with an innovative design (precisely with a modification in the existing technology) for Solar Tubewell System. This cost-efficient new technology truly depicts Jawad's involvement in strengthening the agriculture sector in Pakistan. After all, it forms the backbone of Pakistan's economy. People living in the country directly or indirectly depend upon the agriculture produce of Pakistan to earn livelihood. The best part is that the innovative technology created by Jawad has become a necessity for the farmers. Besides, it is considered that if this technology is not implemented in a timely fashion, the people will have to face severe consequences in the agriculture sector.

To come up with a new technology demands an individual to be highly goal oriented and self-motivated. Being an experienced electrical engineer, Jawad Hasnain renewable energy possesses a solid technical and sales background. Holding excellent interpersonal skills, Jawad Hasnain has the ability to start a new company and design, develop and market new products.

Undeniably, the innovative design of solar tubewell system created by Jawad Hasnain renewable energy will be facilitating the progressive farming and bringing the agricultural sector towards modernization. It will help farmers to become more profitable, informed and competitive.

Overall, Jawad has been involved in various philanthropic and nonprofit organizations in Pakistan, with a mission to uplift the people in need. He initiated various charity and humanitarian projects in order to access the people living in remote communities with limited or no access to the basic needs.

Pakistan has always been badly affected by the terrorism that is followed by the bad economic conditions and lack of education facilities. Thus, it makes it important to encourage philanthropy in Pakistan. Being a renowned philanthropist, Jawad believes that any kind of support, whether in terms of humanitarian project or financial can be helpful in improving the lives of those in need.