Innovation made by Jawad Hasnain renewable energy worked for Pakistan economy

Being a philanthropist, either it was about making the people of Pakistan aware of education or provision of clean water supply, best healthcare services, power supply and technological needs, Jawad Hasnain renewable energy made his best efforts by supporting various communities and organizing projects.

Aimed at improving the lives of people living in Pakistan, Jawad contributed towards the philanthropy work with his numerous charity and humanitarian projects. Efforts made by him also urged the financially sound sectors of the society to come forward and get involved in more causes that are philanthropic. Indeed, he has redefined philanthropy that is much more than making monetary donations. It encompasses giving your time and knowledge, which is as valuable as financial contributions.

Well known for his humanitarian contributions, Jawad Hasnain renewable energy also motivated other volunteers to interact with the population living in remote areas with no or restricted access to the fundamental needs. Besides, he made commitments in an attempt to address significant issues in Pakistan.

Engaging in philanthropic activities for Pakistan Centre for Philanthropy, Jawad always works towards the improvement in the lives of citizens in Pakistan. Pertaining to the organization, it was established in 2001 with a mission to uplift the lives of the citizens and overall situation in Pakistan. It has always worked towards engaging the three sectors of the society to work in collaboration in order to empower the overall social development in Pakistan.

Being highly accomplished electrical engineers, Jawad possesses great specializations. Adding more to his accolades, he invented a model for Solar Tube well System that incorporates the steel submersible siphon along with a motor manufactured by Grundfos. He, alongside his group used A-Grade sun powered boards with German cells and manual sun based tracker that was planned by the Solar Tech Systems.

The solution offered by Jawad Hasnain renewable energy will not only be a helping hand for the agricultural part of Pakistan, yet it will likewise improve its overall economy. Subsequent to experiencing the situation of the nation in the farming segment, Jawad decided that this innovation should have been executed in this division in an opportune way. Overall, his cost effective solar-based arrangement is highly committed towards elevating the condition of the Pakistan farmers particularly when the nation experiences an emergency.