Jawad Hasnain renewable energy installed various solar systems in Pakistan

Generating electricity with no global warming pollution, no fuel costs, and no risks of fuel price spikes, solar energy generates electricity. It has the ability to shift the nation towards the cleaner, reliable and affordable source of electricity. Indeed, solar energy has moved from the market to provide power in remote areas to the mainstream technology. Basically, it is a transition towards a low-carbon economy. It is produced when the photovoltaic cells convert sunlight directly into electricity by the photovoltaic effect.

Have a look at the benefits a nation can avail with the solar development –

· Pollution free and causes no emission of greenhouse gases after installation

· Creates new jobs by employing solar panel manufacturers, thus helping the overall economy

· Can be best used to heat water, power homes and building

· No maintenance required as it lasts longer

Considering the advantages of solar development in Pakistan, Jawad Hasnain Renewable Energy modified the already existing technology and came up with a unique technology for Solar Tubewell Systems. It is believed that it has increased the system efficiency and provided the continuous system operation throughout the day.

The innovative design created by Jawad Hasnain renewable energy includes the stainless steel submersible pump along with a motor made by Grundfos. He utilized A-Grade solar panels with German cells and manual solar tracker that was designed by the Solar Tech Systems. It enabled the solar panels to move along with the direction of the sun, thus increasing the solar DC output. After all, his cost efficient solar solution was solely dedicated to uplift the farmers of Pakistan especially when the country goes through an energy crisis.

Besides this, Jawad Hasnain renewable energy installed various solar systems in Pakistan. He was always aimed at providing the continuous electricity along with various benefits of solar solutions that businesses enjoy.

Working for the people of Pakistan, Jawad Hasnain renewable energy believes that the lives of people living in Pakistan can only be improved if the privileged people from other parts of the world come together and contribute towards any change in the country. He supported various communities through education and by organizing various projects that include the provision of clean water supply and healthcare services.