Haku

Once we arrived at Tazuna's house we were greeted by Tsunami followed warily by a depressed Inari.

She welcomed us inside and fed us, much to my happiness.

Everything was fine until...

"Why'd you even bother? You're going to lose." Inari said along with some other depressing stuff before leaving.

"Well that's....positive." Commented Tobirama sarcastically.

*sigh* what a ball of sunshine.

After eating we were led to our rooms.

I was itching to talk to Tobirama verbally, not with sign language.

I unpacked what I needed to and left the room. I made my way outside and explored the forest.

Tobirama followed happily.

"So... what did I miss?" I asked him.

"Not much. I beat Zabuza and then that boy carried him away..." Tobirama informed, "Say...why did you let them go?"

I thought about it for a second.

"Because they have the potential to become followers of the Will of Fire..." I said while climbing a tree without hands.

"I see... you always had a soft spot for redemption." Tobirama said nodding.

The reason for that was I believed that no one was born evil. People only changed with their choices. All people deserve second chances.......except Danzo, he's an As*****.

Speaking of the past made me a little sad.

"I...I died a long time ago..." I told Tobirama, "In a way I'm just a corpse walking this earth bound to it..."

It was awesome meeting Naruto's generation but I still felt upset by it somehow.

"I feel like I'm a cheater. I should've died with you and stayed dead with you." I said frustrated, "I should've gotten to move on and be with you, Madara and Hashirama."

"Don't be like that..." said Tobirama, "You have the ability to protect their dreams! They're watching you from the next life and waiting patiently."

I nodded feeling a little better.

"I'm here because I have unfinished business...." I said to him, "You're here because..."

"You're my unfinished business." Tobirama interrupted.

I blushed at him and smiled.

"I never did get to see you walk down that aisle..." Tobirama sighed, "I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer..."

I blushed at him and waved him off.

"Like a bride waiting for her groom, he'll be at the church waiting for you..." softly sang Mcho1907 in the background,
" *whispers* I ship it..."

A tear slid down my face and I hastily wiped it away.

"It really wasn't fair was it? You were so patient when I was undecided..." I chuckled sadly, "We were finally going to get married and then..."

Tobirama grabbed my hand with his transparent one.

"It's fine... I waited for you." He said gently, "I'll wait a little longer for you. Until then...I'm fine with just staying by your side."

I smiled.

"I will die everyday waiting for you..." I said softly.

Suddenly a distantly familiar chakra flickered nearby and I signed to Tobirama.

He nodded, "I feel him too..."

-
Haku was curious. That girl... she was a mystery. She hid her gender...or was just mistaken for a boy. But there was something about her that intrigued him.

He had left Zabuza to gather herbs when he heard someone saying.

"I will die everyday waiting for you..." a voice said.

Haku was enchanted. It was that girl!

He couldn't help it, he was curious!

Haku was after all just a boy. A boy who had never really interacted with a girl before. Do all girls talk to themselves?

He didn't know.

He didn't really understand the other girl, the Pinkette but frankly he didn't really care. The Pinkette was scary.

"Who's there!" Said the all-knowing Uchiha.

Haku revealed himself, "I'm surprised you noticed me... are you a ninja?"

I deadpanned.

'Uh yeah! You saw me fight Zabuza!' I thought.

"Hn... what's it to you?" I asked him with a calculated stare.

Haku looked at me from top to bottom.

He examined me with interest.

'She's strong...' he noted.

'He's checking her out!!' Tobirama panicked, 'alertalertalertalertalert!!!!'

FWOOM!!!

Tobirama's ghost flew straight to Haku and glared at him.

I sweat dropped.

Haku couldn't see him but he felt a shiver run down his spine. Haku just continued to examine me.

"You're pretty....." Haku blurted before realizing what he said and panicked! He wasn't trained for this! Zabuza didn't train him for this!

I blinked, this guy was like a kid to me and to my mental age. Mentally I was... nevermind. It's rude to talk about a lady's age.

Tobirama glared even harder!

Tobirama fumed and was tempted to possess his body to make him jump off a cliff.

"Thanks?" I replied in a question not knowing what to say.

A dark aura surrounded Tobirama.

"I don't like this kid at all." He muttered, "Stupid brat..."

Haku was red and looked as though he was choking on something spicy.

"Um..." was the first intelligent thing he could muster.

I sighed.

"I'm Haku..." Haku said unsurely.

"Sasuke. Sasuke Uchiha." I quoted automatically.

"Um...bye!" Haku said as he ran off. He's awful with girls... maybe even worse than Tobirama.

I almost cooed at his adorableness.

"I'm going to kill him." Tobirama said simply.

"Oh hush! He's so sweet!" I cooed, "He reminds me of you when I first met you. Plus you can't kill him. You're a ghost!"

Tobirama muttered darkly on ways he could...

Meanwhile Haku ran back towards Zabuza with an intensely beating heart.

"She's....different." Haku panted while attempting to slow his breathing and his heart rate.

If only he met her a few decades to hundred years sooner....