Slugs and Toads Part 1

After that art extravaganza Tobirama and I continued our way to the place I knew Tsunade would be... Away from Konoha, and in a bar or gambling.

We arrived at the village and entered. After asking around and receiving a few weirds looks, someone told me where the bar and gambling place were.

"So...you excited to see Tsuna?" I asked Tobirama.

"Yes. I cannot wait to see my beloved grandniece." Tobirama said with a slight tint of pink, "I do miss her."

Oh look! Speak of the devil!

"There she is!"

"TSUNA?!" Yelled Tobirama who deflated onto the floor, "S-she's

"TSUNA?!" Yelled Tobirama who deflated onto the floor, "S-she's....!"

I paid no mind to my deflated fiancé and walked towards my grandniece.

"Konnichiwa!" I greeted with a kind smile.

Tsunade looked at me in shock.

'Great Aunt....Izu...na..?' She thought, 'No...I must be very drunk!'

"I'm Uchiha Sasuke." I said with a smile, "Once you're sober I need to talk to you!"

-

"Like a said, I'm Sasuke Uchiha." I reintroduced, "And I have been tasked to bring you back to Konoha as a potential 6th Hokage."

"Never. I decline!" She said immediately, "Hokage is a fools job!"

Tobirama gazed both sadly and furiously at Tsunade, "What happened? What made her....like this?"

"Lady Tsunade!" I exclaimed, "We have reason to believe that Orochimaru is planning a full attack on Konoha and we need you."

"Tch. I couldn't care less." Tsunade said with a growl.

"...is it because of the death of your brother? Your lover?" I asked, "They both dreamed to be Hokage..."

"Shut up!" She growled, "What do you know brat?!"

"My entire clan was killed by my brother." I said, "I can understand loss."

"Then you can understand why I'm never going to be Hokage!" She huffed.

Tobirama was absolutely horrified. What happened to his beloved grandniece?

"....I have a friend that dreams of being Hokage.." I told her softly, "It's all he ever wants, because he wants to be acknowledged....he was beaten, threatened and almost killed because of who he was...."