Ch.2 We're here!!!

I grabbed Sebastian's hand and took a deep breath, and closed my eyes. With a little nervousness I told him: "OK, I'm ready. ". Then, *poof* soon later,  I opened my eyes. I was in London! I WAS IN GOD DAMN LONDON!!! Sebastian and I was in the middle of town. I was so surprised, yet very awkward. There was something that didn't feel right. The air, the people, the things that were there, and even me. It did not feel right....Until I finally noticed, I am in the 19th century! And I came from the 21st century!!!!!!

With so much things zooming through my head, there were so many questions that I wanted to ask. "Are you OK miss (y/n)?" Sebastian asked out of concern. "O-oh! I'm fine......a little. "

I said in such shock that I am in the past and I'm no longer a person from the future, I'm in the 19th century London. "Come now miss (y/n), we shall not be late. My young master will be very angry if I don't come back in time , so we shall hurry. ", "OK, sure, but who is the young master?" I asked him curiously. "He is Ciel Phantomhive, earl of the Phantomhives. He is a young boy, and very serious about his work. And you, miss (y/n) , are part of it." ,"Huh? What do you mean "work"? Me?", "Young master will explain the details when we come to the manor . But for now, I will order a chariot for us."