Ch.6 Don't Come Closer!!!

I slowly walked to the closet with a little hesitation. And so I gathered all of my guts to open the door. With my hand on the knob I slowly breathed in, then- *door slams open* "Ahh!" I said in fright as I jumped and fell to the ground. And I felt something on top of me. There was drops of saliva on my clothes and there was breath in my face of something I didn't know. It was huffing and the shadow of it's figure was right on top of me, I was scared. I didn't know what to do.  So I tried to scream but instead, the figure licked me, and then I shuted up. "Ruff ruff!!" it said as it stood up to the sunlight and becoming calm, but yet was very happy to see me.
The thing got off of me then went beside me, and then spoke again, "Oi, are you alright? Did I hurt you anywhere?" "Huh? Uhh...no...I guess." I replied and said in confusion as I tried to stand up. And while I was standing up,  I looked straight at the thing. It was a man.....a naked man.....eww. And it felt very awkward not to look down or else I might see his 'you know what' and the guy is acting like a dog.....so it's very awkward. I was standing up, looking down and I said to the man, "Um, hey, what is your name?". "My name? It's Pluto." Pluto said when he was exiting the door "Well, see ya!", "Wait!" I said but it was to late, Pluto ran away with his forearms and was never seen for a while. Oh well, I'll be pretty busy later. I need to get dressed or else Ciel and Sebastian will be very angry at me. I need to get going!

Ok, you guys.  I'm really, really sorry for taking this long to make this chapter. Right now I'm bussy with school, my life, and things that we people do. Thank you all of my readers for being patient with me and I would like to give a shout out to @killerbunniez1922, hi. And that's about it. Hopefully I will or can finnish the next chapter by next month and I'm working on this story. ^ _ ^
Thank you -
Carianne-chan