Ch.3 Welcome to the mansion.

We rode in the chariot for THREE HOURS!!! Ha! If we were back in the 21st century, we would get to the mansion in less time with a "car". But, I have to get use to it because Mr. Miche- uh, I mean Sebastian said that I have to get used to this place, because I have to live in this world for quite a while....

"We're here milady." Sebastian said as he opened the door and offered his hand to me. "Wait," I said confused "First you called me "miss". Now your calling me "milady?", "Well of course, your in London. Once you step on this ground of this mansion, you will be now called 'Milady (y/n)' .", "Milady (y/n)......." I repeated it to myself so that I could get use to my new calling (name).

"Good! Now, milady, after you. " Sebastian gave me his hand while he was standing outside the chariot and I accepted the hand and stepped out of the chariot. Now, I'm a lady, a young mistress, a girl who now lives in Lodon.

I looked ahead of what's in front of me, and there was a big, beautiful mansion! It was so big, hundreds and hundreds of people could live here! We were now in front of the mansion's door, I was scared, I was afraid of what's going to happen to me. Is this the end of me? Am I going to be harmed?

Suddenly, *creek* "KYAAAA!!!!!"   > ~ 0 < . I jumped in fright, and I fell on the ground. But when I looked up, it was Tanaka, the old butler. It seemed that I have remembered Tanaka's name. Maybe I have really liked "Black Butler" quite well. It kind of made me happy. "Ho, ho, ho, welcome to the Phantomhive's manor. I am Tanaka, but it seems that you already know me, that's good. Young master is waiting for both of you in his office. Please right this way." I entered into the mansion,  waiting for what adventure I would get.....