Ch.5 Nice to meet ya!

We entered into a small little room and saw wooden beds and white sheets with pillows on them. I counted them all, and they had four. Maybe one of the beds is Tanaka's. Nobody was there, until Sebastian ordered: "Bard, Finny, May-rin! Please come out right now to greet our new employee.".

Soon as Sebastian said those words; Bard, Finny, and May-rin all came in a straight line. "YOU ORDERED US SIR!!!!" said all three of them in sync, and then they all looked at me.

"Um, hi! Nice to meet ya." I said while I was a little shy. "Wow!!!", they all said as they saw me say my greetings,"She's pretty!" Said Finny as he was blushing,"Yes indeed!" Said May-rin as she was agreeing with Finny, "She looks so pretty, just like my niece at home! ^ _ ^" Said Bard as he was admiring me.

It felt awkward at first. But, I already know their personalities, so it won't be that hard to get used to this place. Besides their clumsiness, they have their own true personalities. For example, May-rin does not need her glasses because she can already see without them. Not only that, she was known to be a "hit man". Without those glasses, she could see from far far away and can shoot you with a gun or sniper on target and could be so accurate. She is known to be the maid of the Phantomhives. And with her big circular glasses, it makes her cute.

Finny is a sweet guy, but in his past he was an experiment. That's also why Finny has a straw hat to cover his neck so no one can see his bar code.These scientists would give Finny a lot of chemical shots, which made Finny have very strong strength. He looks very fragile, but don't underestimate him. He could carry big heavy statues, and can throw it like it was only a small stone. He is known to be the gardener of the mansion, beacuse all he ever wanted was to go outside.

And lastly, Bard. Bard was a soldier from "WW1" (World War 1). He was the only survivor when a bomb exploded in his area. All of his comrades and leaders died. Thats why Sebastian chose him, because he was the only smart strategic person. He is known for being the cook in the mansion, because Bard can deal with fire such as cannon, guns, and bomb stuff. But can mostly just light a fire.

But right now they are in their clumsy state. May-rin would always try to help cleaning, but every time she tries to carry 500 dishes by herself, she would break them. And every time May-rin tries to put detergent inside the laundry, her glassed would fog up she can not see how many scoops she had added into the clothes washer and puts in to much because she thought that she had to put 230 scoops if it was only 23.That's why Sebastian comes in handy to help her carry the dishes, and also help her count.

As well as Finny. When he gardens, he would most likely use the weed sprayer instead of just plain water because he can be to excited. Which is also why Sebastian always has to buy new flower seeds every week because Finny does the same thing every time.

And the same thing with Bard. He would try his new burner when he tries to cook, our dinner and the kitchen would burn down, or there's a big hole in the kitchen wall because Bard "missed". And so, then again, Sebastian has to fix the hole, clean the kitchen, and cook dinner for all of us. And Sebastian has to do all of this work in one day. Speaking about Sebastian, he has a secret that only the Phantomhive's workers and master could only know..............that he is a demon. But he would only act like a demon unless young master orders him to be. And that's all I know about everyone.

I was thinking about this when everyone was looking at me, and it was a long while. Then Sebastian said "OK everyone, its now time to get back to work!", "SIR, YES SIR!!!" Said May-rin, Finny, and Bard as they where leaving. "Now (y/n)", Sebastian said," you shall come with me so that I can escort you to your room." "Not here?" I said, "Well of course not. A young lady like you should never sleep in such a place like this. You need a better comfortable environment." Sebastian said as he was going leading the way as I was following him.

Finally, Sebastian stopped and turned around to look at me and gave me some stuff that I needed to work on in this house.So then, Sebastian gave me a beautiful black ruffled maid dress with a apron on the front of it. he also gave me short heels shoes with long socks. Like I said, there was only four beds downstairs, so Sebastian brought me to a room, a room with a fancy bed and a big walk-in closet. The room also had a nice mirror with a table under it, and had jewelry that was already accessorized. It was so magnificent, I felt like I was a princess. Pft, what am I talking about, I don't like princesses. But since I'm here, I'll just have to accept it that way.

I entered the room to see what was in the room thoroughly. I saw everything else like the bed and the mirror with its things, but I wanted to see whats in the walk-in closet. "Feel free to explore the room. After your done, please come out to the dinning room, young master will be waiting for you to discuss the details of the school and to talk about more about you." Sebastian said as he was right by my room's door and then he closed it when he left.

Then, I was alone....in my new room..................HELL YES!!! YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WAITED TO HAVE MY OWN LITTLE FANCY ROOM ALL BY MYSELF!?!?! When I was in my world, I had to share a room with my sibling and they would always make a mess and then blame the mess on me. Well, now I need to start looking around, and I was curious.......... what's inside the walk-in closet?