1: That Traumatic Ecstatic Night

NARUTO

It was foggy and dark. It was creepy in here.. As i was going to my house, someone grab me from the back and tie my hands.

" ARGH!! " i groan as my chest hit the ground.

" I miss you.. I want you.. " my eyes widen at the voice.. No it can't be..

" Don't worry, you'll feel heaven afterwards "  he whisper onto my ears, and lick it...

" S-sasuke.. Please s-stop!! Y-you're  drunk!! " i said and he just chuckled and kiss my cheeks. His palms travel down my shirt and ripped my clothes.

" Hush, Naruto-kun don't be so chick-ish " he said and lick my neck and suck it.

" Ahh S-sasuke-kun " i moan, and i can feel he smirk.

He flipped me and my back hit the ground, i saw Sasuke's reddish face and eyes full of lust. He kiss me hard and deep, i almost suffocate in our kiss.

" S-sasuke.. Please-- " i said, but he cut me and lick my nipples, suck them and bite them. I bit my lower lips, as the sensation of bliss shot through me.

" S-sasuke.. Ahhh.. Ahhm.. " i moan like a lunatic, in the ecstacy that I'm feeling.

" Time for preparation dobe " he said teasingly and put my pants down and spread my legs.

" S-sasuke.. A-ahmm.. " i moan as he inserted his fingers and thrust it inside me scissoring my insides.

" Ahh.. Fuck.. Naruto.. You.. Ahhh.. So tight " he moan as he drool over me.

He take his pants off, and prepare his big cock.. I gulp as i saw his erection. It was fucking 10 inch!! W-what if it tear me up?

" S-sasuke i think you m-might----OH FUCKING SHIT!! " i moan out load as he smash his erection inside me deep and hard.

" Ahh.. Ahh... Ahhm... Ahn.. Ngg.. S-sa.. Sasuke.. Haa.. Ahh.. " i moan as he went in and out fast, deep and hard inside me. My vision became blurry and i felt his lips met mine. I was drooling, so do Sasuke.

" N-naruto.. Ahh!! I'm cumming!! Ahh.. Nggaa.. Ahh!! "  Sasuke moan, as he shoot his cum inside me, and i cum too.. I cum on my chest and belly.

Then Sasuke, had puff in the air and i was shock.. He.. He.. Left me..

N-no!! He just raped me!! God gracious w-what am i gonna do now?!

' Naruto!! ' i hear the Kyuubi said.

' W-what is it? ' i ask, and i hear a sigh from him.

' Y-you are pregnant.. ' my eyes grew wide and i gape at what he tell.. Me? Fucking me? A pregnant? W-what?

I run towards my house and lock the door, i cry and cry all night. What am i gonna do? What if they kill my baby? W-what will gonna happened?!

' NARUTO CALM DOWN!! NARUTO-- ' I hear the Kyuubi shout but i loss my conscious..