Quirks

Izuku's Provo

"It's time you give up" the doctor stated to me in a cold blunt tone "You will never have a quirk your x-rays show it" As I stared at the doctor my four year old self couldn't fathom what to do so i just look to my mom with tears in my eyes. My mom looked at me and carried me out of the hospital room. On the ride back home from the hospital all I could do was cry, there's nothing left if I don't have a quirk how can I be a hero. After the long silent car ride we made it home and I rushed inside, running to my room and booting on the video of my hero and my idol. "NEVER FEAR! WHY? BECAUSE I AM HEAR!" Shouted All Might in his debut video. I began to cry so much watching the video of my idol, I cried so long that my mother ran into the room. "Mom can i still be a hero" I looked at her with hope. "Izuku, I'm Sorry" She yelled holding me tight. Those words were not the ones that I wanted to hear from my mother.

Ten years later 

I was sitting in my middle school classroom as the teacher walked in. "It's time for all of you to get serious about your lives." we all just looked at him blankly. "But I know that you all want to be hero's!" He shouts throwing the job application forms into the air, everyone began using there quirks except me of course. "Don't lump me in with these fucking extras teach!" Shouted Kacchan. "Ah yes Bakugou you applied for UA didn't you?" the teacher said with an odd smile on his face. "Your damn right I am, I've aced all the mock tests I'm the only one from this shitty school wh-" The teacher stopped his yelling mid-sentence "You applied for UA didn't you Izuku?" There was silence, then there was laughing. "DEKU!" Shouted Kacchan as he ran at me and slammed his hand onto my desk launching an explosion. "NO ONE OTHER THAN ME IN THIS SHITTY SCHOOL WILL GET INTO UA!" Shouted Kacchan. "A Useless Bastard like you could never get in you don't even have a quirk." Kacchan looked at me with so much hate. "They changed that rule you don't have to have a quirk to try to get in" I stated to him. He looked at my perturbed "TRY!? Shitty Deku theirs no trying for you!" Kacchan yelled "A Quirkless Loser like you can never be a hero!" He yelled at me smugly. "I know!" He shouted with a smile on his face grabbing my shoulder and activating his quirk. "You can get a quirk by jumping of the roof and praying for a quirk in your next life!" he let me go an walked away but not before throwing my 13th hero analysis for the future book out the window, that had been sitting on my desk during the whole thing. 

"Maybe I Should"  I thought as I subconsciously started walking towards the roof, as I made it up there I looked out into the city skyline "Nobody would miss me would they?" I slowly took my shoes off and walked to the edge of the roof and closed my eyes. "Goodbye Mom I'm sorry." those were my last thoughts as I jumped. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it sorry its short I hope you have a good day. 

Byesss