Reborn

Izuku's Provo

"Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there." "Sup" Said a voice I most clearing recognized and a voice I didn't. "What the actual fuck Tomo-kun why the fuck are you quoting Skyrim." I semi yelled at him still not fully aware of my surroundings "And who the hell are you" I rotated myself around looking at the strange man in the corner covered in scars and staples "You can call me whatever you want sweet heart." He responded moving closer in my general direction, but he was pushed out of the way by a blonde with two buns in her hair. "HI My Names Toga And That's Dab-i!" The girl known as Toga practically screamed in my faces. "Hello Toga it's nice to make your acquaintance." Looking around I spot Tomo-kun sitting in a chair near the door. "Tomo-kun how long have I been out?" I looked at him as he looked back at me. "Izuku you have been out for three years." He looked at me dead serious, then Kurogiri walked in and ruined it for him. "Ah Izuku it's good that your awake it's been three days you must be hungry." Nodding I slowly get up and follow  Mama-giri out into the bar. "Sit I'll bring out some food for you." He responded going behind the counter and preparing some eggs and bacon. "Ah good your awake Izuku" looking over to the old box TV I see Sensai on the screen. "Hello master." I responded to him with a calm smile. "Are you feeling any pain anywhere my boy?" He asked me this in his normal tone of voice but there was a tad waver in it. "I'm doing fine master I thank you for your concern." I responded to him giving him a large smile. "Good, now it's time for me to explain your quirk. It has the ability to shoot electric pulses out different parts of your body such as your hands and feet, the drawback to this however is paralysis for a short while depending on the output of voltage you use." I look at my master in wonder "What else can this quirk do?" I asked my master hoping to gain more insight about this new quirk but it seems he had no answer because he shook his head and stated. "I'm unsure of the full extent of this quirk you must find it's full power on your own." Nodding to my master I smiled "Does this quirk have a name master?" My master smiled "Yes, my boy it's called Voltaic."

____________________________________

Heyyyyy I hope you guys liked the chapter I'll see you in the next one

Byessssss