Voltaic

Izuku's Provo

Voltaic what an interesting name. Walking through the bar I studied my hands looking for any abnormalities. Master said that I would have to figure out how to use the quirk on my own and then get into UA. The mission is to infiltrate and gather as much information on the heros in training as I can, maybe I'll be lucky and I'll see Kacchan again.
"What are you smiling about cutie?" I thoughts where halted by the purple stables monster, "What do you want Dabi" I stated it more as a demand then a question. "Isn't it obvious princess, I want you" before I could get a word in Tomo-kun walked in. "Izuku master said he wanted me to help you train your quirk we are heading out to the woods now" Tomo-kun grabbed my hand and walked me out of the bar, as I was being dragged Dabi blew a kiss at me and yelled "I'll see you later beautiful" looking at Tomo-kun I saw he was frowning behind father, "Tomo-kun what's wrong?" He stopped and looked at me and signed "I don't like the way he talks to you" looking at him I was confused then I smiled, "Tomo-kun are you jealous?" Looking at me startled he shakes his head "I see you as a brother Izu I don't want you to be with other guys." Looking at him for a second I smiled warmly at him "don't worry Tomo~kun I won't replace you as my big brother!" I chirped at him, he smiled but seemed to have a hard look on his face I wonder why, as we continued walking down to the training grounds that Master had hidden in an abandoned warehouse. "Tomo-kun how many warehouses does master have?" I asked him curious. "I believe he has four here in Japan, the one he stays at, this one, the laboratory, and the nomu chamber which is way in the mountains." Nodding I watched as he opened the door and we stepped inside. "Why is the nomu chamber up in the mountains?" I asked wondering why it would be so far away. "In the event of a break out no one would see the nomu's plus they are harder to track there if a hero was to spot them." I looked at him confused for a second "I thought all the nomu's where mindless puppets how would they break out?" He smiled as he put father back on his face "There are sentient Nomu that listen to us but sometimes they rebel." Nodding understanding his meaning I finally take a look at our surroundings the warehouse was refurbished with a boxing ring in the center along with different kind of equipment. "Tomo-kun?" I looked over at him, "Yes Izu?" He turned to me looking through father's fingers. "I get the boxing ring and equipment but why is there a giant raccoon cat looking thing in the corner?" Tomo-kun looked at me worried, "Izu there's nothing in that corner" I crunched my nose up "Yes there is Tomo-kun he's right.... There?" I looked back to the corner seeing the figure gone. "Maybe we shouldn't train today your obviously not feeling well." I turned away from the corner to look at him, "No I have to train so I can be stronger enough to help you Tomo-kun." I stare up at him with pleading eyes. "Fine Izu but if I see anything weird I'm pulling you out and we are finding someone to heal you" Tomo-kun had a dead serious look in his eyes, "But Tomo-kun we don't have a healer in our party" Tomo-kun flinched after I said that eyes narrowing slightly "Then I'll storm ever god damn hospital to find someone who can help you" Tomo-kun said very aggressively "Now if your sure you are alright let's begin training there's only 4 days till the entrance exam" Tomo-kun nodded to himself "aren't we cutting it kinda close Tomo-kun?" He looked at me for a second and said "No we have plenty of time, you don't need to master your quirk you only need to use it enough to destroy robots so we found some of the scrap robots UA uses and had the doctor fix them up now you can practice on them" Tomo-kun pressed a botton and a large red robot was lowered down in front of us "now begin training I'll be back I wanna go get some food" as Tomo-kun said that he walked out the door and I began to train.

Shortly later with Tomo-kun

"Welcome to Clucking Bell how may I take your order" asked the speaker in the drive through

"Yeah I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda" Tomura stated calmly

"I'm sorry sir we don't sell number 45s here" the lady behind the speaker stated matter of factly

"Alright then can I have a Lava Cookie instead of the 45s" Tomura stated a tick mark beginning to form

"Sir lava cookies are only in pokemon we don't sell those here, if this is a prank get out of here we don't want you people here" the woman over the speaker stated

Later that day the news reported a fast food joint being completely destroyed all that was left was dust and a note saying the cake was a lie.
____________________________________

Heyyyy I'm sorry for not existing for awhile I've been super busy I hope you liked this little chapter I'll see you all in the next one byes