Useless

"Stupid"

"Worthless"

"Useless"

"Quirkless"

Those were the words running through his mind as he fell. Dropping down the many stories that the building had.

"This seems like such a long fall" Izuky stated to himself looking at the clouds above him and seeing the roof tops get smaller and smaller. "It can't be long now, soon I'll finally have piece" closing his eyes preparing for in pact Izuku smiles.

But the impact never came. Opening his eyes he finds himself in a dark room.

"Hello my boy" said a voice from the shadows

Izuku frantically looked around the room trying to pinpoint the voices origin. "Who are you? Why am I not dead?" Izuku yelled into the dark, tears starting to form.

"I saved you my boy, it would be a waste to let someone such as yourself die." The stranger responded to Izuku's words

"I'm worthless! There's no point in me living everyone tells me to die so theres no point in living in a world that doesn't want me!" Shouted Izuku at the stranger.

"You are not useless my boy." The man appeared from the darkness showing Izuku the mangled but strongly structured man his face nothing more then scar tissue. "I am All for one, the leader of the villain organization called the League of Villains. I want you Izuku Midoriya to join us." All for one stated this to Izuku without any hesitation.

"Why would you want me I'm useless and I'm quirkless?" Izuku looked up to the man stray tears staining his face.

"I want you my boy because you are smart. Smarter then most, I found this and it peeked my intrest in you." All for One dropped Izukus burnt notebook down onto the floor near him "I need someone like you to help lead the League of Villains, and I'm willing to offer you a quirk in return for your acceptance." All for One looked down at the boy giving him a small smile.

"How can someone give quirks that seems impossible, and what kind of quirk would it be?" Izuku asked curious but confused at the same time.

"My quirk which I share the same name, can strip the quirk factor from a person and give it to another. Normally for a person with a quirk adding quirks will turn them into terrible monsters, but for a person without a quirk it will give them no side effects other then the ones that the quirk that is gifted to them already have. To answer your questions I will be giving you an IQ quirk so that if at a later date if you want a combat quirk I can still give you one."

Izuku stared at All for One processing the information before Izuku git the chance to speak however All for One cut him off.

"They all told you that you could never become a hero, but no one ever told you that you couldn't be a villain." All for One stated.

Izuku stared at All for One and wiped the tears from his eyes, and slowly stood up. "Okay I'll join you."

All for One smile a wide smile "Congratulations Izuku and welcome to the League of Villains."

_______________________________________

Heyyyyy I hope you guys liked it see you in the next chapter

~Byesssssse