1 Rain.

It was dark now, i was a little boy, and most people didn't pay much attention to me as they paid the adults.

It was my mother's funeral. She died in a car accident. I was wearing a black suit that she had bought for me . Tears made their way to my eyes and poured down slowly. I remembered the day she died.

"mama where are you going?"
"to your father's hospital darling."
"mama are you sick? "
" no darling I'm not sick, but I'm sure that very soon you'll be a big brother. So mama is going to the hospital to make sure. " she smiled, the last smile I'll ever see on her face.
" okay bye mama "
" bye darling, and be good till I get back. "
She never came back.

Later at night there were a lot of people coming in and out of the house. Dad told me to stay in my room but I couldn't help but eavesdrop. They were talking about my mom. I further pressed my ears to the door to hear more what I heard wasn't clear but enough to grasp the whole situation. Mom had died in a car crash.

I remembered that dreadful day and more tears poured. Even though I was just a five year old, they couldn't lie to me, I knew what it meant for someone to be dead my father owned a hospital after all and I was always fighting for my life against the horrible and incurable sickle cell disease. My parents both had genotype AS they knew that they would eventually have an SS child so they planned to have just two kids but they didn't expect their first child to be an SS.

I went to school, it wasn't easy living with just my dad although my aunt shizuka my mom's sister comes every now and then but she's also busy she works at my dad's hospital. I made it through elementary school, high-school, college and aced them all. My main goal has been to become a doctor and save lives. I achieved my goal finally.

I stood under the rain with only my spiky hair for cover. The rain washed away my tears if only it could wash away my pain. But that's all in the past. I'm an adult now.

I will publish the next chapter soon. Till then work on this,
Who is the narrator.
Guessing time. Have fun bye.