Be with her

Abby's POV

It's all my fault. I did this. I got up and shoved anti away. "Abbs?" He asked. I started sobbing and wiping my face at the same time. "Go be with her. I shouldn't have done what I did." I said. I teleported away and I was at a beach looking at the waves. That's the last thing I saw before I blacked out. I woke up and I was tied to a Piller made of gold and ivory. I looked and I growled. Ares was there sharping his knifes and chuckled. "Morning sleeping beauty." He said. "Go to hell!" I yelled. Ares glared and cut my face. Or should I say eye. I screamed in agony and started feeling dizzy. He punched, kicked and cut me everywhere. "Ares stop!!!" A woman yelled. Before I blacked out I saw woman with red eyes that reminded me of a camp fire. I woked up what felt like forever and I was in so much pain. I sat up but yelled in pain. I felt my eyes and there was a patch there. I looked and I saw mirror next to my bed. I took off the wrap and held out the mirror in front of me. I gasped and started crying. One eye was brown and another was blue like the ocean. I heard the door opened and I looked I saw a woman and a man with her. The woman was wearing a brown Greek style dress and the man looked like a fisherman with a trident in his hands. "Lord posidon who is this?" I asked. "Abby meet hestia goddess of the hearth. She saved your life." He said. I bowed my head. "Thank you milady. I am forever in your debt." I said. Hestia ran over and hugged me tightly. "Just let the tears flow." She said. That's when I broke. I was sobbing and yelling. And hestia hugged me tightly. And for the first time in my life. I felt like I have a mother.