Too Early- Mormor

Jim opened the door to the flat, expecting to see Seb immediately. He wasn't in Jim's sight.

"Sebby?" Jim asked, confused by his absence. "Where are you?"

He closed the door quietly and stepped farther over the threshold, beginning to worry.

"Sebby?" Jim repeated, hoping his Seb was okay.

"Turn around," a familiar voice whispered.

Jim turned around, still confused.

Seb stood against the wall, a sly smile on his face. He threw his arms around Jim's neck and pushed him over onto the ground.

"Seb..." Jim laughed, slipping his suit jacket off.

"You left too early this morning," Seb murmured, sliding his mouth up Jim's neck.

"As you didn't fail to tell me," Jim laughed.

"What did that bastard want?" Seb asked, pulling Jim's tie off without bothering to untie it.

Seb was talking about Mycroft Holmes, Sherlock's older brother and an enormous part of the British government. Mycroft had invited (more like commanded) Jim to be at an ocean military headquarters called Sherringford at seven in the morning. Not leaving at seven, being hundreds of miles away at seven in the morning. That meant leaving the flat at about five in the morning, which Seb made very clear he didn't appreciate.

"He introduced me to his kid sister," Jim answered, assisting Seb in unbuttoning his shirt. Seb was clearly impatient, as he kept trying to pull Jim's shirt off without properly unbuttoning it.

"There's another one of those pricks?"

"I know," Jim said. "Weird."

"So why were you hundreds of miles away when Mycroft could just talk to you in a cafe across the street at noon?" Seb asked.

"Because the place I was is where his kid sister is in prison," Jim answered, throwing his shirt to the side.

"Prison?" Seb asked, pausing for a moment.

"Yeah, apparently she burnt their house to the ground when she was like six," Jim said. "And she's an evil genius."

"Smarter than you?" Seb teased, going back to nipping playfully at Jim's neck.

"Probably," Jim answered, slipping his hands around Seb's waist.

"Did you miss me?" Seb asked, a smile on his lips.

"Hell yeah," Jim answered, pulling Seb down.

Jim let his eyes slip closed as Seb's lips caressed his neck and jaw.

"I'll need to take my suit into the laundromat after this," Jim laughed.

"It's worth it," Seb laughed quietly.

Jim felt Seb's tongue slowly moving across his neck, over his jaw, and over his lips. Jim slipped his hands into Seb's jeans and pushed them down, feeling Seb's skin beneath his hands. Seb let Jim do it, whereas he would've resisted Jim's touch a month ago.

Jim's wrist throbbed. It didn't hurt enough to make Jim feel he needed to do something about it, but just enough that it was an annoying hinderance to him. He prayed that Seb wouldn't see the pale scars across it from weeks ago.

Jim's wrist seemed to know what he wasn't telling Seb. Jim felt that he should tell Seb about what was going on with him. Seb had seemed to care more about Jim recently, even though he hadn't said anything about it. Jim had learned that Seb was awful at communicating how he felt but amazing at showing it.

Jim lost track of the time. Eventually, he and Seb were laying side-by-side on the floor. Jim still had his arm tucked underneath Seb's waist. It was the arm with the scars, as Jim didn't want to show Seb that he was suicidal. Jim's other arm was over the top part of Seb's thighs. Seb didn't seem to be uncomfortable, so Jim didn't move. Jim's neck was still moist from Seb's tongue moving across it. It was a strangely satisfying feeling.

Seb's arms were around Jim's neck. His face was close enough to Jim's that Jim could feel Seb's eyelashes brush his cheek every time Seb opened his eyes or blinked.

"Hey, Tiger," Jim whispered.

"Yeah?" Seb asked.

"What time is it?" Jim asked.

Seb pulled lifted one arm up and looked at his watch.

"Nearly ten," Seb answered.

"At night?" Jim asked.

"Yeah," Seb answered. "Still not longer than our first time."

"From seven in the morning to midnight when you feel asleep," Jim remembered, smiling.

"Do you want to go to bed now?" Seb asked quietly, moving a bit closer to him.

"Only if you carry me," Jim answered slyly.

Without another word, Seb slipped out of Jim's reach and stood up. He slid his arms underneath Jim and picked him up, seemingly effortlessly. Jim slid his arms around Seb's neck. He found that he felt very safe with Seb holding him.

Seb began walking toward their bedroom slowly. One of his hands slid slowly down Jim's back.

"Stop touching my arse," Jim laughed, trying to wiggle away.

"No," Seb answered simply, letting his hand keep creeping towards it.

Jim finally gave up and let him hold it. He let his head fall against Seb's chest.
Seb set Jim down and rolled over him to his side of the bed. Seb rolled onto his side and pressed his mouth against the side of Jim's neck.

"You must really like how my neck tastes," Jim laughed.

"I like how you taste," Seb corrected, slipping one of his legs between Jim's.

Jim smiled.

"Tiger, darling, we actually need to sleep," Jim laughed.

"Sleep's overrated."

"It is," Jim agreed, thinking of his own serious sleep deprivation problem. "But that doesn't make it less necessary for life."

Seb breathed in deeply, sending a shiver down Jim's spine.

"Goodnight, kitten," Seb whispered.

"Goodnight, tiger," Jim replied.

In his mind, Jim thought again how safe he felt. Seb didn't really feel like a stranger anymore. Jim felt like he was at home, a feeling he never remembered feeling in his life. He felt at peace.