Gladion

A/n- starting this book off with one of my favorite pokeguys. Super sexy edge lord story coming right up! 😂

Y/n and Gladion had bonded quite a lot over the past couple of weeks. The whole Aether Paradise situation really put things into perspective about how you feel about each other. You helped rescue his mother Lusamine and have helped his sister Lillie throughout your entire journey and have also made good friends with her as well. Gladion doesn't do well with expressing certain feelings though and isn't exactly considered affectionate.
Gladion had rented out a motel on route 8 and had been staying there for quite some time, occasionally having friends over. It was getting late in the day and he decided to invite you over, thinking of a reason he ended up asking you over for a Pokémon battle.
"I wonder why he all of a sudden wants to battle me right now?" You wondered curiously. You hopped on Charizard and flew out to where he was staying.
You thanked Charizard and it flew off. You knocked hesitantly on Gladion's door. You hadn't been over to his place on your own before, it was always with Lillie and Hau. You heard footsteps approaching and the door flung open.
"Y/n! Hi...you got here rather quickly. Are you ready to battle me?" The blonde asked jumping right to the point. You nodded your head and sent out (pokemon).
The battle went on for a bit but you pulled through in the end with both pokemon quite equally matched. You praised (pokemon) and sent it back into its pokeball. "Your pokemon did a great job against mine, they're getting so strong!" You exclaimed happily.
"Hmph. Yeah they're really getting there. You always seem a step ahead of me somehow though." Gladion sighed and shrugged. "Would you like to come in for a bit..?"
You nodded and giggled at his nervous invitation. "Of course! What do you want to do now?" You asked as you walked inside.
"We could watch a movie if you want?" Gladion suggested.
"That would be great! Do you have any scary ones?" You couldn't deny that you'd love to snuggle up to him when you get scared from it.
"Umm, yeah, I have a few" he said as he looked through a selection of them. "You can pick".
You ended up picking the one with the highest ratings and settled down in the bed to watch the movie. Gladion looked rather uncomfortable and you wondered what was bothering him. You scooted closer and put a hand on his leg. "Are you alright? You haven't said much of anything since the movie started." You questioned.
He looked at his leg where your hand rested and then up at you wide eyed. "I'm fine. Just tired." He said looking away quickly as a blushed crept up his face. You had a feeling there was something he wasn't telling you. That blush gave you a hint.
"Hmm okay..." all of a sudden a scream came from the tv and made you jump and grab onto him tightly. "Oh my gosh I wasn't expecting that!" You laughed nervously as you looked up at him, loosening your grip on him.
His face had gotten even redder and he looked down at you. "Uh, um, me neither..." he trailed off as he stared into your e/c eyes. Your eyes stayed locked onto each other for a few moments before you started to shift closer to him.
He froze as your lips pressed softly against his. It took him a moment but he stared to sink into the kiss and before you knew it the kiss turned much more passionate. He nibbled your bottom lip and you slightly opened your mouth for his tongue to explore. After a bit of making out you both broke away to breathe.
"I didn't know you felt this way about me..." Gladion stated nervously.
"Of course I do. I've had a crush on you since I first met you. I just didn't know if you felt the same about me!" You said with a smile and a laugh.
"Well I definitely do. You're one of the few people who have been so understanding and kind towards me." His smile matched yours. Full of happiness.
All of a sudden you got kind of antsy. You wanted more of that kiss the two of you had taken a moment to rest from. You changed positions and sat on his lap facing him. Another blush appeared on his face and you blushed slightly as well.
"Gladion...I really want you. I hope I'm not moving too quickly..." you looked down shyly. "I uh...I want you too. I've never been in this situation before so I'm not sure how to go about it...but I want it to be with you." He lifted your chin up to make eye contact with you.
That was all you needed to start kissing him again, with more lust than the first kiss you had. Gladion wrapped his arms around your waist and you both started to grind against each other while kissing. Once you broke away from the kiss, Gladion started to place gentle kisses down your neck to your chest, leaving small hickeys along the way. He helped you take off your shirt and you threw it onto the floor. You unhooked your bra and Gladion blushed looking at your boobs. You tossed the bra towards your shirt on the ground and smiled innocently at Gladion.
"Do you like what you see?" You asked sweetly. He looked up at you blushing crazily and then back at them. "Yeah actually I do..." he started to squeeze them gently and slowly became more rough with them. He pinched the nipples until they become hard, and he began to suck on them. You let out soft moans as he kissed and sucked and pinched them until they were left more sensitive than before.
"I think it's your turn" you said as you started to remove his shirt. You then climbed off of his lap and got onto your knees. You unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his pants and boxers. His member sprang up. "Looks like someone's excited to come out to play" you giggled as you licked from the bottom up to the tip, licking up his precum.
Gladion had a lustful look on his face as you started to suck on him, slowly taking more into your mouth until you couldn't fit anymore. What you couldn't fit in your mouth you started to rub up and down with your hands. Gladion grabbed a chunk of your h/c hair and started to bob your head up and down as he lightly thrusted against your mouth. You moaned and hummed slightly which gave him even more pleasure. You felt him twitch in your mouth and all of a sudden he pulled your head away from it.
"Not yet..." he said breathing unsteadily. He stood you back up and laid you down on the bed. He then was the one to get on his knees as he removed your pants and panties, painfully slowly. You whimpered as he started to insert a finger into you. He pumped it in and out slowly to tease you. "G-Gladion please!" You frowned down at him.
"Okay fine, fine." He smirked and placed another finger as he started to pump much faster. He placed his mouth onto your clit and traced circles with his tongue as he continued to finger you. After a bit more pumping with his fingers he removed them and stuck his tongue into your pussy. "Oh my-holy-ahhhh!" You were a moaning mess from all of the pleasure he was giving you. You felt yourself about to release and moaned his name loudly as you came.
"Mmm someone looks pretty exhausted. Don't get too comfortable yet though" he smirked at you and lined his member up to your entrance. "Are you ready?" He questioned.
You nodded impatiently. "Yes yesss I'm ready!" You wiggled your hips a bit and he slowly moved himself into you. The slight initial sting went away quickly as he started to thrust and picked up his pace.
"Yes Gladion yes right there, faster!" You demanded throughout your squeaks and squeals. He listened and started to move quicker and harder and grunted with each trust into you. The screams and noises from the movie playing in the background were drowned out by both of your moans. He started to take his dick completely out and slam it back into you, your juices making it easy and pleasurable.
He flipped you over onto your hands and knees as he stood facing you from behind. He quickly shoved himself in and grabbed onto your hips, going even faster and deeper than before. You were moaning so loudly you were nearly screaming and hoped the people in the rooms next to you weren't hearing anything going on. He slapped your ass as he started to get sloppier with his movements. He then removed himself from you and laid down on the bed on his back.
"Come here y/n" he said low and quite huskily and you crawled onto him. You slowly sat yourself down onto his dick while keeping eye contact with him. The look on his face made your heart race as he looked so hungrily back at you. He bucked his hips up and grabbed your ass with one hand and one of your boobs with the other. You bounced up and down onto him as he continued to move into you as well. You felt him hitting your g-spot and knew you were on the verge of cumming again.
"Gladion I'm gonna cum again!!" You squealed and shut your eyes tightly to try to control it.
"Yes I'm cumming too!!" Gladion admitted as he dug his nails into your hips. You clawed at his shoulders a bit as you felt yourself releasing.
"Mmm Gladion!!" You cried out.
"Fuck...y/n!" He grunted as he filled you up inside. You two stayed like that for a while as you rode out your highs. You then fell onto him and nuzzled your head into his shoulder, kissing the scratch marks you had given him.
"As much as I wasn't expecting this...I'm really happy it happened" you admitted sleepily.
"Yeah I couldn't agree more." Gladion kissed the top of your head gently and moved you to lay next to him on the bed. He pulled the blankets up and put his arms around you. "I knew I had feelings for you but now...I know that I love you." Gladion said quietly.
You blushed, not expecting such an edge lord like him to be so straight forward with his feelings. "I love you too..." you looked up at him and kissed him. The two of you fell asleep snuggled up together, and the next day decided to make your relationship official.

A/n- WOAH okay this was pretty long, probably not the greatest but this is the first time I've wrote anything in quite a while. I hope it was decent and if you guys like it let me know, there's more stories coming. 😁🙌🏻