Silver

A/n- I was thinking of doing a tsundere type of thing with silver but I don't know how well it'll turn out, I'll see how it goes while I'm writing this but enjoy and vote if you liked it. 😊

  Nobodies pov-
Y/n was in olivine city to spend time by the beach. The smell of the sea and visiting the lighthouse made her feel relaxed and at ease. With all of the training she had been doing she thought it would be nice to take a little break.

Y/n's pov-
As I roamed the streets I saw a familiar red head walking out of the Pokémon center. It looked like it was..."Silver?"
He glanced at me as I approached him and rolled his eyes. He never seemed as excited to see me as I was to see him. "What is it?" He asked bluntly.
I sighed and shook my head at him. "As peppy as always I see? I'm just heading towards the lighthouse. Most of the trainers have left since the sun is setting. It'll be a nice view from the top if you wanted to join meee" I smiled cheerfully.
Silver made an unamused face and started to turn away. I pouted and grabbed onto his arm, gaining his attention again. "Come on you don't have anything better to do, do you?" I gave him puppy dog eyes and hoped that it would work.
Silver rolled his eyes again and crossed his arms. "Okay fine." He agreed and I bounced up and down excitedly, causing him to blush down at my f/c tank top. I took his hand and started towards the lighthouse.
Once we arrived there we decided to take the elevator up to the top floor. The sun was low in the sky and it looked beautiful over the water in the distance. "Isn't this just amazing?" I let out a happy sigh. Silver looked at me subtlety and smiled a bit at how much my face was glowing.
"It's not bad." He said as monotone as possible which led to me lightly punching his arm. He knew that I liked him, I'm sure of it. He could tell by how happy I am around him compared to other people. He looked away from me as he started to think...maybe he actually liked you.
Silvers pov-
'Y/n looks so beautiful staring out at the sea. I can't believe she enjoys being around me as much as she does, it's not like I'm exactly nice to her. She has to be the most kind hearted and passionate person that I know...why does she like me. Do I...do I have feelings for her? No...or maybe...yes. Yes I do. I can't keep denying this any longer. But what do I even say, or do...ugh feelings are awful.' Silvers mind was going non stop as he stared down at the floor. Y/n tapped him lightly on the shoulder which snapped him out of it.
"Silver are you okay?" She looked at me with those gorgeous e/c eyes. I stared into them for longer than I intended which must have confused her more as she waved her hand in front of my face. "Hello are you in there?"
I shook my head and looked away again. "Sorry I think I just...have a lot on my mind" I responded quietly. She gave me a questioning look and I tried to avoid eye contact as I stared out at the sun which was almost completely set.
Y/n's pov-
Silver was acting weirder than usual. Since the sun had practically gone completely down I decided to sit down and relax. I patted the floor beside me and he reluctantly sat also. I couldn't tell what was wrong but when he would look at me he would start blushing and seemed flustered. It was starting to get dark and the light coming from the lighthouse circled and flashed at the two of us every few seconds. The light flashed as I glanced over at silver who seemed tense. "Silver?" The light flashed on him again. This time he was looking back at me.
"Y/n...ugh I can't stop thinking about you. You're what's on my mind. I'm thinking about how I...how I think that I might..." he trailed off and my eyes went wide. He felt the same about me? What?
"Silver...I know that you know I feel the same, don't you? Even though you're sassy and hardheaded,  I couldn't imagine feeling this way about anybody else." I hugged him tightly as the light continued to flash.
Nobodies pov-
The warm hug lasted a few seconds before you pulled back and smiled. Silver seem frazzled and seemed shocked at the conversation you both had just had. He actually confessed his feelings, who knew he had it in him? You stroked his cheek gently with your thumb. "I know you've been through a lot but I hope you know that this time I'm going to do everything I can to make sure you don't end up hurt." You kissed his cheek.
A blush swept over his face and he didn't know how to respond to you, surprised that you cared so deeply about him. Instead of thanking you with words, he pulled you closer to him and kissed your lips.
You tensed up, a bit shocked, but quickly started to kiss him back. Silver, who was usually cold towards people, was kissing you? You weren't complaining though as your heart beat quickly in your chest. You felt his hand touch your thigh and you smiled into the kiss. When the two of you broke for air, the light flashed and you saw a trail of spit connecting your mouths.
"Y/n..." silver whispered as his gaze drifted down to your tank top. It had been slightly low cut to begin with but now with the position you were sitting in, it had revealed more of your cleavage. You blushed noticing that it had slipped down a bit and went to adjust it. As soon as your hands went to pull up you felt silver's hands stop yours. "No don't...I mean...I don't mind seeing them..."
You blushed at this but lowered your hands. "Do you want to see more of them...?" You blurted out not thinking before speaking. You then cursed yourself for the idea but for some reason your body was craving silver's touch. He must not have expected you to say that either because as the light passed his face he had a shocked expression.
"I uh...I mean if that's okay with you...then yeah" he gulped and you nodded. You took your shirt off and put it aside, then took his hands wrapping them around you so that he could reach your bra clasps. He tugged at them for a little trying to undo it. Finally he got it and sighed in relief which gained a laugh from you.
You sat your back against the wall and Silver sat in front of you, your legs on either side of him. He started to slowly massage your boobs and pinch your nipples softly. You didn't expect him to be so gentle but you were glad that he was. Quiet sounds escaped from your lips as he brought his mouth down and latched onto one of your nipples. After a moment of sucking and nipping he switched to the other one. You tugged at his hair lightly and bit down on your lip.
He sat back up and looked at you with lustful eyes. "I love the sounds you make, no need to hold back." He then removed your pants and you were left only in your lacy f/c panties.
You furrowed your brows a bit at him when you realized he hadn't taken off anything yet. "Why am I the only one getting naked here?" You crossed your arms. He looked down at himself and removed his jacket, the the shirt underneath.
"Is this better for you love?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked down at your reddened cheeks.
"It's...um...yes, it's fine for now. Silver...I think that...if you're ready..." you trailed off not knowing how to ask him.
He smirked at you as he rubbed your clothed pussy which was already wet. "Ready for what?" He teased.
"If you're ready to fuck me...then please do!" You closed your eyes tightly as you felt him remove your panties. You hadn't expected this to escalate so quickly.
"Well if that's what you really want..." Silver began to undo his pants and then removed them and his boxers. He stepped out of his clothes and laid you completely on your back. Hovering over you, he took his dick in one of his hands and began to rub it up and down your pussy and clit. Little gasps and moans came from you as you looked down to watch him do this.
"Silver please don't tease me...I need you to...um..."
"You need me to what?"
"I need you...to be inside of me, please" you shot him a nervous look and he gave you a satisfied one in return.
"Fine" he said simply and he rammed himself into you. A squeak and whimper followed his action and he gave you a moment to adjust. You nodded and wiggled a bit underneath him and he continued to thrust roughly, slowly quickening his pace. After he fucked you for a while like that, he repositioned himself and put your feet onto his shoulders. He held onto your legs as he started to thrust aggressively into you, your boobs bouncing around with every movement.
"S-silver yes it's going so deep!" You cried out. Every time the light circled and shown on him, you saw his glazed over eyes staring down at you while beads of sweat started to form onto his face. All of a sudden one of his hands reached down and started to rub your clit to add to the pleasure. At this point you couldn't control the moans and sounds coming out of your mouth. You were ready to burst at any moment.
"Silver I can't control it anymore I'm gonna cum!" You warned him, but that seemed to be the goal as he started to rub your clit fast and fucked you even harder.
"Good, cum for me baby!" He growled between gritted teeth. As if those were the magic words, your body twitched and shook underneath him and you screamed out his name.
A few moments later you felt something warm shoot inside of you. "Y-y/n!!" He grunted and then slowed his pace, eventually coming to a stop. He breathed heavily and you gazed up at him.
He collapsed next to you and you rolled over to snuggle into him. "That was amazing...I love you silver" you smiled giddily.
He smirked at you "I love you too...I don't think we should get too comfortable here though..." he thought for a moment. "There's a hotel nearby. Any energy for round two?" He brushed a strand of hair from your face.
"Oh hell yeah, lets go" you sat up quickly, grabbing your clothes and throwing them on. Silver laughed at your enthusiasm and you two got dressed and left for the hotel, planning for more fun while the night was still young.

A/n- Whelp okay, I did that. Longer than I expected it to be but that's a good thing right? I've always loved Silver since I played the old school gold game. He's just such a lovable asshole am I right? Anyways I hope that I did a decent job! Thanks for those who are enjoying! 😊