N

A/n- There really aren't that many lemons for this guy and it sucks because he's so cute and I love him! So I took matters into my own hands and am going to try to write one! Typical maid story but hey that's what's speaking to me 😅

It had been a long boring day of cleaning the huge rooms of the castle and you had just finished cooking for everyone. You had been working at the castle as a maid for the past couple of months. You got the plates together on a cart and walked the halls to deliver them.
You got to Ghetsis's room and sighed before knocking and opening the door. He was usually rambling on about stuff you didn't have much interest in or he would comment about how you look which definitely didn't interest you. You stepped inside to see him without a shirt on his bed and he smirked at you.
"Well isn't nice to see you" he kept his eyes focused on you as you sat the plate down on a table next to his bed. You smiled slightly and started to walk towards the door. He sat up quickly. "You're going so soon?" He said irritated by your lack of interest.
"Yes sorry sir I have to finish, I just need to deliver this to N..." you stopped as he groaned and rolled his eyes. He was about to start saying something but you quickly exited the room and closed the door behind you. You sighed to yourself. Ghetsis may have taken a liking to you since you've worked here but he wasn't the one you were thinking about. You didn't agree with a lot of the things that he said or did. You blushed as you got to N's door. You guys had become friends quickly and your feelings felt like they were growing every moment you spent with him. Of course telling him about how you feel was a different story, you didn't know if you were brave enough. All you could think about was him and wanted him to be yours. You wanted to be his queen.
You knocked softly on the door and when you entered you saw that N was sleeping already. It wasn't that late but you felt like maybe he had a rough day? You approached him quietly and sat on the bed beside him. You rubbed his shoulder and his eyes opened slightly, then fully when he noticed it was you.
"Oh, hi y/n! I must have fallen asleep. How are you?" He gave you a warm and sleepy smile as he sat up a bit.
"I'm doing pretty good, are you?" You laughed as you tussled his already messy hair. He blushed a bit and nodded and looked over at the cart with food on it.
"Ah, thank you for the food y/n! I really appreciate it" he was always so kind to you. You thought maybe it was possible he could like you back, but then again he was pretty friendly towards everyone.
"You're welcome silly. I hope that you like it." You started to get up but you felt your hand get pulled back down. "Huh?"
N smiled bashfully and looked into your e/c eyes. "You know how I feel about you don't you?" This made you start to blush and your mind went blank. "I've viewed you as more than a friend for a while now and I wanted to make sure you knew incase the feelings weren't mutual..." he was then cut off by you kissing him a bit aggressively. He was surprised by your action but melted into the kiss quickly after.
"That means the world to me that you say that, I've felt the same for such a long time" you confessed as you started to crawl on top of him. "I want you to feel my love for you" you said as you kissed him lustfully. You took off his shirt quickly and then yours. He blushed at the sight of you slowly removing your bra. Once it was off you took his hands and placed them onto your chest. "Play with them my prince" you said grinding your hips against his crotch a bit.
"Mmph...are you sure?" He seemed really hesitant, you assumed he must not have had this much intimacy before, but that made you want him even more.
"Yes of course love" you said and he started to squeeze them softly. "Mmm you can be rougher with me" you smirked at him.
He nodded nervously and started to pinch your nipples receiving a moan from you. He put his mouth to one your nipples and continued to pinch the other, then switched. You moaned softly and kept grinding onto him.
After a bit more of him playing with your boobs you stood up and removed your skirt and panties in a teasing way as he watched you. You looked back and his face was completely red and flustered. You noticed something rising in his pants. You stepped out of your clothes and sat on the other end of the bed. You spread your legs apart and motioned for him to come to you.
He moved cautiously towards you and you pointed down at your pussy. "You can play with it" you looked at him lustfully. He touched it softly and traced his fingers up and down and around. Then he stuck a finger in, maybe unintentionally because he gasped a bit. "Yes keep going!" You insisted as he started to move his finger in and out fast.
You moved your hips against his finger and that made him want to stick in another. The second one going in made you moan even louder and you had an idea. "Lick me" you said softly.
He looked at you surprised but answered your request by putting his tongue to your clit. He licked it hungrily and it made you squirm with your moans becoming even louder. Without warning your body convulsed and you came hard. "Ahhhh N! That feels so good!" You cried out.
He sat up and smiled. "I'm glad I could make you feel that way" he kissed you and he glanced down at the bulge in his pants. You hoped he didn't think you two were finished.
"Don't worry I'll take care of that, take your pants off" you said seductively. He pulled them down slowly along with his boxers and gave you a curious look. You spit on his dick and started to rub him with your hand. He instantly became flustered but couldn't take his eyes away from you. You brought it to your mouth and gave it a couple of good licks and sucks. You then laid back and pulled him towards you. You helped line up his member with yours. "Go ahead and put it inside of me" you instructed.
"Okay...are you sure?" He smiled nervously at you and you nodded without hesitation. He slowly inserted himself inside of you and you whimpered a little. He stopped for a moment "are you alright to continue?" He asked.
You moaned and squirmed underneath him "yes please keep going" you begged and he obeyed, putting the rest of himself inside of you. He started thrusting in and out and continued to pick up his pace. The expressions he made showed pure ecstasy and you knew it wouldn't be long before he finished. After a while of you both going at it, you could feel the familiar sensation coming over you.
"I think I'm going to cum!" You mumbled and started to buck your hips up to meet his thrusts.
"I...feel something...I think I'm cumming too!" He said between grunts and all of a sudden after a few hard thrusts you felt yourself filling up inside. Moments later you came as well and relaxed into the bed.
You looked up at him to see him looking down at you lovingly. He removed himself from you as his cum dripped out of you. He blushed at the sight of it. He flopped down onto the bed beside you and sighed. "I've never felt anything like this. Thank you for this...I love you" he kissed your forehead.
"I love you too...we can do this whenever you'd like!" You said giggling. He smiled and wrapped his arms around you sleepily.
"After this nap...should we...do it again..?" He said as his voiced trailed off.
"Sounds like a plan" your eyes also fell shut as you both fell into a deep sleep together.

A/n- I feel like I need to be more creative with these oneshots, like setting up a better plot. I'll keep trying and I hope that I'll get much better at this! 😭