~4~

Katie arrived to school, flustered from running. Kelsey pulled her arm and she turned around.
"What happened to you? You look like you got dragged through a hedge backwards!!" Kelsey laughed at her. Katie hesitated, before eventually whispering to Kelsey what had happened. Kelsey went to scream, but Katie clasped her hand over Kelseys mouth.
"Do NOT scream, if grayson hears, hell leave me." Katie told her.
"Katie....you need to tell someone."
Katie looked up, nervous. "Tell someone w-what??"
Kelsey looked at her knowingly. "That grayson has been hitting you. I'm your bet friend Katie, and I'm not stupid. I've known for a week."
Katie looked down." I dont know what you are talking about."
She turned to walk away and grayson was there. He pushed past her, and walked upto Kelsey.
"What did you say I did to her?!"
Kelsey stepped towards him.
"You've been hitting her, and I'm going to tell someone!" She said to him. He clenched his fists..
"I would never do that. Your a dirty liar." He spat at her.
"Then how the fuck does she spend the night with you and every time without fail ends up coming back with a bruise!!??!!" Kelsey replied. Grayson snapped. He pushed Kelsey, sending her flying, and she hit her head off the far wall.
"GRAYSON!!!! WHAT THE HELL" Katie screamed. She ran over to Kelsey and tried to wake her up. She wasn't stirring. There was a gash on her head. The blood wouldnt stop. Grayson walked up to Katie and tried to pull her away. Katie had lost all fear of grayson right now. She could only think about Kelsey.
"GRAYSON GET OFF. SHES MY BEST FRIEND"
He carried on pulling her.
"YOU KNOW WHAT GRAYSON, GET LOST WE ARE OVER." She said, not quite realising what she'd said.....