~8~

"No no no no!!" Katie sobbed.
Ethan ran a hand through his hair. His worst fear had come true.
Grayson punched him and the two continued fighting.
"CAN YOU BOTH STOP!!?? ETHAN YOUR GIRLFRIENDS HEART HAS FLATLINED AND RIGHT NOT IT SEEMS LIKE YOU HONESTLY DONT GIVE A FUCK!!"
"I'm hitting him for CAUSING IT" Ethan shouted back at her.
He and grayson both got kicked out of the hospital.
Katie's list of worries got worse and worse.....

She didn't know what to do..her head was spinning, she couldn't think straight, she was dizzy, she couldn't see.....and that was it....

"Katie...are you ok?"

That was the first thing she heard when she woke up.
"Ugghhh...I think so....uhhh...what happened?" She replied. She opened her eyes and it was paige. She blushed a furious red, and tried to hide it.
Paige answered her. "You blacked out, from the stress."
Katie nodded. "My head really hurts. And im hungry."
She tried to get out of the hospital bed but paige did not allow her to do so.
"NO. You mustn't. What do you want I'll get it for you?" She said, in a panicked tone of voice. Something was up...Katie knew there was, but she didn't ask. It could be personal.
"Can I have a packet of chilli heatwave doritos and a Dr Pepper? Please" she said.
Paige left the room and returned 5 minutes later, with what Katie had asked. She shut the door straight away and pulled the blinds down, as if she didn't want Katie to see something...Katie was so confused. Now she knew paige was hiding something.
"Paige, is everything ok?" She asked.
Paige became panicked, and answered. "Y- yes...of course!"
Katie quickly became worried. Even in the short time she had known paige, she never saw her act this way before.
"Is Kelsey okay?" She asked.
Paige stopped. "Yea...shes okay."
"Your lying. Tell me what's wrong?" Katie persisted.
"You'll know soon enough." Was paiges reply..