Part 1

What do you think about a friend, who was really close to you, just walking pass you without even giving a glance. If I, I would never consider them as a friend anymore since we doesn't look like it.

But I can't avoid it. This is my life..

================================

Im just a normal high school girl living a normal life until one incident that includes me and my only childhood friend, Choi Beomgyu.

What incident you ask? It's an incident which bring me into our situation now who used to hit each other and laughing our ass off together but now are just a stranger who wouldn't even spend a glance towards the other.

"Sad is it?" me talking alone while thinking about the 3 months' ago incident.

                              ∆∆∆

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROO--" i couldn't even finish my own word once i look at that thing Beomgyu is holding.

"WHAT ARE YOU READING?! THAT IS MINE! YOU BASTARD" I run towards him and snatch the familiar journal in his hand from him.

"WHAT DID YOU READ?!" At this moment, my face started to heat up. Thinking of my crush would acknowledge my feelings towards him. Yea, crush.

"Eunji.. Is it true..?" Beomgyu asked with confused yet upset look on his face.

I couldn't bring any swearing nor words out of my mouth anymore. Im surrounded by embarrassment at this moment. I look at him as he make his way towards me.. no, towards the door. While saying his last word

"Sorry.."

I breakdown on the spot as if there is a big stone are there, on my top. I started to sob a little by little while hugging my legs. My crush is revealed by himself. My feelings towards him.. he knew it and what's worse, his looks when knowing it.

There he is, walking out from both of my room and my life.

                             ∆∆∆∆

I look at him as he make his way through the same way I was walking through. Being the stupid I am, I spend a little glance to him. He is laughing with his friend. Once he caught me staring, he stop laughing and put on a straight face and we walk pass each other just like that.

Up until now, I can't bear the huge urge to cry whenever I look at him. He is my biggest gift but also my biggest mistake.

I make my way to my class. There, I found my friend, Daehwi. walk straight to him while giving him a smile. We start to talk and laugh while me, trying to ignore the huge urge of crying there.

Later, a group of pretty well-known person in our school walk into the classroom. They are talking to each other while walking to their seats. They supposed to be 5 person in total but only 3 of them are together now because the other 2 is older and probably in their own class by now.

I sit next to Daehwi still talking and laughing with him. While Beomgyu, Huening Kai and Taehyun sit right behind us. Later the teacher comes into the room and our lesson start.

                           ∆∆∆∆

"Ahh, I forgot I have a football practice after this. Do you want to head home first or- Hey can't you wait until I finish my practice then we can walk home together?" Daehwi suggest as I was preparing myself so I can go home.

"Hmm, maybe next time. Im sorry" I said as I pass him a stick of pocky as an apology.

"Okay then, see you tomorrow!" He grab the pocky and quickly put it in his mouth while heading towards the door.

I just look at him while waving at him. I felt a little bit guilt because I wasn't really wants to go home now because I want to go to a cafe which serve a very delicious pastries. But my intention wasn't really because of the pastries.

I run to the cafe, making sure I come first before them. Yep, them, Beomgyu and his friends. My main intention coming here is because Beomgyu and his friends always hang out here after school. I make sure I arrive before them so Beomgyu wouldn't think I was following them.

I pick up the nearest seat to the window because it is my fav- no it is our used to be favourite spot. After ordering their signature Strawberry Parfait, i could hear a familiar laughing noise walking in the cafe. Im not sparing any glance towards them. Just act like you dont know them, Eunji.

Right, Im probably the most sadistic person in this world..