Part 13

I woke up with a bad hangover. My head was spinning and I can't see clearly. All I want right now is a glass of water. It's so hard to sit right now. Im struggling to get up and suddenly I touch on something bare like a skin?

I still can't see clearly. My hands went everywhere to make myself recognize the room im in. But, due to the touch between my fingers and a bare skin, I tried to open my eyes and see for myself what is that.

My eyes went wide open when I saw, Choi Beomgyu shirtless, sleeping facing towards me. I want to scream, but due to his hotness I can't. I want to admire his beautiful both face and body.

He is sleeping peacefully. Even though he is sleeping, his face still looks as beautiful as angel, not like that someone who looks like a pig when asleep. My eyes was blinded by the beauty of an angel in front of me.

Please don't wake up now.

His long eyelashes makes his eyes so pretty to be true. His plump lips makes him even cute with hot idontknow how to explain. His jawline is like a very very sharp blade that might cut your finger off if you were to touch them. Everything about him is just too perfect to be true.

"Am I pretty?" I look at the now awaken man, staring at me while smiling. His face doesn't looks like he just woke up. His face wasn't puffy like others when woke up. His face are still perfect as ever.

"Hmm? Are you too fascinated in my beauty?" I just realise that the person in front of me is really awake.

"NO! WHY AM I EVEN HERE?! WHERE IS YOUR CLOTHES?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?! WHERE AM I?!" I shouted as I check myself under the blanket. Thank god Im still wearing my last night clothes. I don't want to be prego before I could get myself a job.

"Hahaha, you were too drunk last night. You can't remember anything, huh?" He grabbed my chin slowly while closing the gap between his face and mine.

"Wtf happened last night?" I put on a worried face on me.

"You were forcing me to sleep with you" He smirked as my eyes went wide. Im almost crying, couldn't believe his words that Im too cheap.

"HAHAHHAHA, im kidding. There is a tunder storm last night and you got to scared and drunk so you climb into my bed, begging me to tell you a bedtime story" He sit up as he laugh his ass off.

My face turned red as I storm out of the room.

"YOU IDIOT!!"

∆∆∆∆

I couldn't focus in class. My mind is somewhere else. Why just why? Mind, can you just sit here with me in the class and focus on what the lecturer is teaching?

"Kim Eunji, are you here? Together with us all?" The voice of my lecturer, Mrs. Yoonji shake me up.

"Ah, yes yes. Im sorry Mrs. Yoonji. It won't happen again"

"Better not, or Im sending you out of the class" Mrs. Yoonji is a very strict person. Her glare can kill anyone in an instant, trust me you wouldn't want to mess with her.

I could see Chaeun and her minions giggling at me. I wish I could slap them as I like but that would destroy my reputation.

Class ended pretty fast today, maybe not because I was too distracted. I pack my things and stand up, walking towards the hallway.

While walking, a little touch on my shoulder make me turn my head back to look at the owner's touch.

"Nice to see you again" A very fine young man who I could barely remember was the one who just touch my shoulder.

"Oh umm? You are..?" I ask him in a insecure tone.

"Oh right, of course you wouldn't remember you were too drunk that time. I am Woobin, I met you at the karaoke last night" He gave me a warm smile.

"Oh! Yea, I remember you. Im very sorry for my attitude last night. I was too drunk. Im very sorry" I laugh as I try to cover my embarrassment.

"Hahaha, it's okay. About my last night offer, do you want to go for a drink right now?" He invite me for a drink together. The girls across us are staring at us. I couldn't say no, that would embarrass Woobin.

"Sure, why not. Im free too right now"

∆∆∆∆

We were laughing while talking about what happened in Woobin's class today. There is a unlucky kid who accidently breaks his own chair while jumping and dancing on his chair to BTS's songs.

"It was too hilarious" I almost cry by this time. I was wiping my tears while sipping the hot chocolate.

"I know, I know" He is almost crying like me but i know he is holding back.

"Oh, Eunji. Can I get your number? I mean so we can hang out again because I got to go now" He asked me for my number again but this time I am conscious right now.

Give or not? I don't want to give my number to just someone. But I can't say no.

"Uhm, Can I just give you my instagram username? We can chat there" I decide to give him my instagram username since I wouldn't want my number to be leaked out.

"Yea sure" After a few minutes of exchanging username and accepting follow request from each other, he bid his goodbye once we got out of the cafe. I waved at him and give him a smile as a thank you.

I walk down the street to Beomgyu's house so I could rest. Once I reach Beomgyu's house. I could see Beomgyu's head popping out from the fence because he is taller than the fence.

I skipped to the entrance to surprise Beomgyu. But Im the one who got surprised.

There is Beomgyu with Eunchae, hugging each other in the yard, in front of me.