Part 16

I went to Beomgyu's house as fast as I could after I saw him with Chaeun earlier. I've decide that this would be good since our relationship is starting to break a little by little.

I enter my room, which supposed to be Beomgyu's guestroom to pack my things. As I enter the room, I could smell a familiar scent which is not mine and I could see my bed is a little mess as if there is someone who slept there last night.

Well, maybe it's Chaeun sleeping here last night and I don't care because it's not my room. I took a big luggage of clothes and stuff with me out of the room. Before I went out of the room, I make sure to clean and tidy up the room because it would be pretty rude to just leave the room like that, right?

I went downstairs while struggling with the heavy luggage. I look at the living room for the last time and immediately all of memories of me and Beomgyu there going around my head. I shake my head and grab the door's knob.

As I open the door, I could see a shocked looking Beomgyu in front of the door. Im just the same as him, pretty shocked to because I didn't expect him to comeback so early since I want to leave without him noticing.

"What's with that luggage?" Beomgyu's stern voice asking me while his index finger pointing towards my luggage.

"Oh, this? Im playing cooking game with it" I said it as I keep my straight face on.

"Where are you going?" He asked me again as he block the entrance.

"Im going to hell bye" I push him aside as I pull my luggage. I couldn't go any further yet since Beomgyu already grab my hand.

"Im serious" Did he think if he keep an angry or mad face expression I would be scared by that? You know what? I am, a little.

"Why do you even care?" I tried to free my hand out of his grip but it was too strong. Out of sudden, he pull me back into the house and slam me onto the door, leaving my luggage outside.

"Do you think this is your house? Leave and come as you want? You do not have permission to leave as you like" I bring his face closer to mine.

"And that's why I look for a new place to stay by myself so I can call it my own house" Which in reality, I didn't yet.

"Are you kidding me? You can't even live by yourself that's why you come and live with me at first" He glare while chuckle a bit. It's not that kind of cutey cutey chuckle, you know. It's kinda annoying.

"I live here at first because I thought it would be fun to live with you but guess what. At first it is, but not anymore" I push him aside hard so I could escape. I can't argue with him anymore since it literally broke my heart by everything he said.

I grab my luggage and ran outside. I could hear a voice screaming my name which belongs to Beomgyu but I just ignore it. Why would I return back to him?

I used to have a reason to stay on his side. But now, he has someone special and I don't see any reason why should I stay. I fastened my pace as tears slowly starting to stream down my cheeks from my eyes.

∆∆∆∆

"So you ran?"

I just nodded. Finding a new place to rent isn't easy since the deposit of renting isn't as cheap as buying biscuit from 7-eleven.

"But it's okay. I will try to find a place to stay" I assume that Soobin might be a little worried after I stated that I want to live on my own. He even offered me to stay at his place but instead I decide to just stay at his until I found a house to rent.

"Let's look through the vacant house on internet" I just nodded because clearly, I have never rent a house on my own so this is something new to me.

"You know, you and Beomgyu always have a fight with each other ever since we were a child, you remember?" He asked me which make me suddenly remember every  fighting scene with Beomgyu.

"Yea, and you are always there to comfort me later, remember?" I reply to him using the same tone as the one he was using.

"Hahaha. So I think that you shouldn't think too much about your fight with him. It's probably nothing and he will forget later on. Don't think too much okay?" I just nodded while scrolling through my phone, searching for available vacant house.

Only If he knows that this one fight will last longer than everyone expected..

That night, I stay overnight at Soobin's place and luckily we found a perfect yet affordable small apartment for me to stay.

Suddenly, I felt very thristy and decide to grab a glass of water at the kitchen. When Im passing the living room, the lights is off but I could hear Soobin's voice, talking to someone.

"Yes, she is with me. I don't think you should see her, Beomgyu"

I assumed that he is talking with Beomgyu about me after hearing that.

"You know that you clearly messed up this one, right? She even run from your house and search for a rentable house"

I keep nodding to myself, agreeing with what Soobin said to Beomgyu but what Soobin said next shocked me so much.

"That's enough. I dont think I would want you to make her cry anymore. This time, Im the one keeping her"