Part 6

A/N:Im really sorry for the slow update. As I mentioned, My english is very bad since Im not using English as my main language in my country plus not all people in my country acknowledge grammar so well. so I may need time to correct my grammar and find good words to match the situation im writing. Very very sorry and Thank You for lots of support, I appreciate it so much!❤️

It's been 3 months after me and Beomgyu are back being friends. Beomgyu attended to my graduation ceremony last week with his friends, HeuningKai, Soobin, Yeonjun and Taehyun.

I caressed the flower that Beomgyu gave me during my graduation ceremony with my thumb. I cherish this flower so much. I didn't expect for him to come to my graduation ceremony since Busan is so far from Seoul.

To return his favor, I decide to come to his graduation ceremony which will be held today. I just need to take the train as early as I can so I can reach Seoul in time.

It will take 2-3 hours to reach there by train. Since It is so early in the morning, there is a lot of empty seat. I decide to choose the seat near the speaker because I wouldn't miss my station if I sleep. Since I live alone, I trained myself to be a light sleeper so I can wake up easily.

I decide to close my eyes and rest as soon as the train started to leave Busan's Train Station.

                                ∆∆∆∆

As soon as I arrived at Seoul, I checked my phone. I've got some time to walk to Beomgyu's school which used to be my old school. It's near to the train station so I can walk there.

At the school's gate, I see someone that is very familiar to me. That person is waving hardly at me. He jumps at the same time he wave. He looks so funny.

"Ahhh!! You are on time!! Hurry it will start soon!" He grabbed me without letting me say anything. He leads me to a seat and told me to sit there. I couldn't say anything due to his 'overly excitedness'. I sit there, waiting for him to receive his graduation certificate.

                            ∆∆∆∆

"HAAHHHHHHH!! I FINALLY GRADUATE!!" He yell as he swings me around. Im laughing so much while his friends try to stop him.

"Hey, stop that Eunji will faint soon!" Yeonjun say as he hits Beomgyu' left arm.

They are all laughing include me. They decide to celebrate it at karaoke.

"Beomgyu what happen to your girlfriend?" I asked trying to act normal.

"Haha, Chaeyoung? We broke up. She is okay. She is not that diva mean type of girl, she is kind. But I told her that I don't think that I really like her as more than a friend and surprisingly she was okay with that. She just smile and say it's okay" I look at Beomgyu, surprised.

"Then?"

"Then, she said that she knew it. She know that I don't like her the way she likes me but she said She can't force me to like her so she is not mad at all" Despite from being such a goddess she also has a gold heart. I really did envy her since our first meet.

We arrive at the karaoke, we are all having so much fun. Beomgyu being Beomgyu as always. He yell using the microphone which hurts my ear. Hueningkai went to him to take the microphone from him but he ran around the room. He is acting like a 7 years old kid. He is.. cute..

"Hey" It startled me when someone touch my shoulder so suddenly.

"You startled me! What?" I give Soobin a little hit at his arm.

"You know that you are not supposed to think like that right?" What-- His words got thinking that Soobin is a mind reader.

"You know what I am saying. As both of your and Beomgyu's friend, I don't want neither you nor Beomgyu to get hurt. Get me? You should forget your feelings towards Beomgyu if you treasure our friendship so much. It's not like I dislike you, but I really cares about both you and Beomgyu. Dont get me wrong"

I smile at him, while laughing. Then I look down, too afraid to look at him in his eyes cause I know there may be little tears start to gather at the edge of my eyes.

Things happened too fast, the next thing happened, shocked me so much. I could feel a strong hug from Soobin while my back is being caressed by him.

"It's okay to cry. I know it's hurt.."