The Time of Angels (Part 1)

     The Doctor dragged the twins around the museum, chanting continuously "Wrong. Wrong. Almost right, but mostly wrong. I love museums," 

     Amy skipped along, Beth walking between them as the Doctor raised off, "Yeah, great," Amy commented, "Can we go to a planet now? A big spaceship, Churchill's bunker... You promised us a planet next," 

     The Doctor walked off to the next artefact before commented, "Twins, this isn't any old asteroid. It's the Delerium Archive, the final resting place of the headless monks, the biggest museum ever," 

     "You've got a time machine. What do you need museums for?" Amy asked, swinging her arms around as the Doctor raised off again,

      Instead of answering her question, he pointed to another artefact, "Wrong. Very wrong. Oh. One of mine. Also one of mine," 

     "Don't you see, Amy?" Beth asked, leaning on one of the display cabinets, "It's how he keeps score," 

     The Doctor didn't confirm nor deny when a small rusty box in a glass case caught his attention. He stalked the cabinet, eyeing it like it was his prey before placing his hands on the cool, thick glass. Amy and Beth follow him to the cabinet as Amy commented, "Cool, an old box," 

     The Doctor looked up at the redhead, ready to correct her, "It's from one of the old starliners. A Home Box," 

     Amy's expression stayed the same as Beth continued to look at the box, her thin eyebrows scrunched together, "What's a Home Box?" Amy asked, continuing to eye the Doctor suspiciously, 

     The Doctor thought for a second before stringing a reply together, "Like a black box on a plane, except it homes. Anything happens to the ship, the Home Box flies home with all the flights' data," 

     Amy scratched her hair, mentally rolling her eyes as she wines back, "So?" 

     "The writing, the graffiti..." The Doctor began, leaning closer to the glass as his hair brushed against it, 

     "Old High Fae," Beth finished. The Doctor and Amy's head snapped to her, "What? I got bored in boarding school and that was the only books there," The lie easily rolled off her tongue, "I read, that there were days, there were many days, these words could burn stars and raise up empires, and topple gods," The Doctor scrunched his eyebrows together, this blonde angel was the biggest mystery the Doctor had come across, 

     Amy, who decided not to think into her sisters' second language, "What does it say?" 

     "Hello, Blonde Beauty," Beth replied after a short second, not looking up from the box but a small smirk played on her lips. The Doctor felt his stomach twist. The Doctor never met someone who spoke Fae, he knew Beth didn't learn the language at school and the thought of someone else in the universe, the only other one to speak Fae,  called her 'Blonde Beauty' made his blonde boil like lava, bursting through his veins.