Chapter 8

[🔗] < Outfit

Cuff Him, Ellie

Spock, Jim, Uhura and Eleanor make their way to the ship. Two security officers waiting by the ship for them.

"Ready to deploy, Captain." one of the officers, Hendorff, says to Jim. Eleanor, Uhura and Spock go on ahead and board the ship.

"Lieutenants, lose the red shirts." Jim tells them, handing each of them a bag with cloths, "You are K'normian arms dealers. Put those on."

"Sir?" Hendorff asks.

"Look, if this thing goes south, there can be nothing tying us to Starfleet. Unless of course you want to start a war, Mister Hendorff." Jim says.

"No, Sir." both officers answer.

"Good. Me neither." Jim says, then boards the ship, taking his seat next to Eleanor, who is in the Co-Pilot seat.

They then take off towards Qo'noS.

"I am detecting a single life sign in the Ketha Province. Given the information provided by Mister Scott, this is most likely John Harrison." Spock says.

"Mister Sulu, I think we found our man. You let him know you mean business." Jim says.

Sulu then can be heard through the comm, "Aye, Captain.". "Attention, John Harrison. This is Captain Hikaru Sulu of the USS Enterprise. A shuttle of highly trained officers is on its way to your location. If you do not surrender to them immediately, I will unleash the entire payload of advanced long-range torpedoes currently locked onto your location. You have two minutes to confirm your compliance. Refusal to do so will result in your obliteration. If you test me, you will fail." Sulu then ends the transmission.

Eleanor raises an eyebrow, and shares a look of slight shock with Jim, 'Who knew Sulu could be so scary.' she thought.

"We will arrive at Harrison's location in three minutes, Captain. it is unlikely that he will come willingly. I calculate the odds of him attempting to kill us at 91 .6%" Spock grimly says.

Eleanor and Jim both sigh.

"Fantastic." Jim says.

"Good thing you don't care about dying." Uhura jumps in.

Eleanor and Jim both look over at her in confusion.

"I am sorry, Lieutenant. I could not hear what you said-" Spock is cut off by Uhura, "Oh, I didn't say anything." she says, dismissing any further conversation.

Eleanor sighs, "You have got to be kidding me." she whispers to herself.

"Actually, I'd be happy to speak if you're willing to listen to me." Uhura then says out of the blue.

"Guys." Jim tries to stop them from starting anything.

"Lieutenant, I would prefer to discuss this in private." Spock also trying his best to remedy the situation.

"You'd prefer not to discuss this at all, that's-" Uhura is cut off by Spock talking over the top of her.

"Our current circumstances-" Spock starts but is also cut off.

"Are you, are you really gonna do this right now?" Jim says, in slight annoyance.

"What never seems to require your undivided focus." Uhura continues her sentence as if Jim never said anything.

Jim sighs and looks to Eleanor for some help, she only gives a sigh of her own in reply, shrugging her shoulders; with another sigh Jim and Eleanor both say "Guys.".