dont touch my hair

"Come here now slut" my mom yelled and I ran downstairs to see what she needs. I ran to the kitchen were she was ofcourse drinking again. "Yes mother" I say softed as I looked at nothing but the floor. "Pack yo shit your leaving" she said and I didn't know either to be happy or sad. "Yes ma'am" I say before going upstairs and packing everything I had. I put my hair into a high ponytail and let the rest just flow as I finished packing everything. I didn't have that much so It all fit in one suitcase. "Get yo ass down here" my mom yelled so I ran down the stairs with my suitcase.

Once I got down the stairs I seen these 2 giant men wearing all black. My mom sent them a nod before walking away before I knew it they put a cloth over my mouth and I black bag over my head. I tried to kick and scream but I was out in a matter of seconds. I woke up when the guy shook my and picked me up "what is this, let me go" I say trying to wiggle out of his strong grip. "Coo down mama we ain't gone hurt you. Just taking you to the boss" he said and I just let him carry me because im honestly tired asf. I looked behind him and seen two other men carrying a girl each.

"Whats ya name" I asked looking at him. "Kendrick" he said smiling at me before he looked up at the side walk. "Whats ya name lil momma" he said as he held me "im beyonce" I said and he smiled. "Damn your really beautiful" he said as we walked to this huge mansion. "Thanks, but what about my hair" I asked he is the first person to ever call me that. "Its beautiful but your face is gorgeous" he said making me blush and put my head in his neck. He chuckled before rubbing my back in small circles, I smiled and put my arms around his neck.

I heard the door open which made me look up to see this huge house. He lead me and the other men to his red room, what the hell is this I thought as he set me down to stand. The other 2 girls lined up by me and I heard another person walk in. She walked infront of us and sat in the red chair. "These the girls" "yes boss the other 5 will be here tomorrow" Kendrick said as they sat down by the lady. She then lit a blunt and this taller girl came and sat down by her. She gave a blunt to everyone on the couch before they all lit it and started to pull. They blew the smoke from they're nose and blew it at us.

The lady then stood up and walked towards us, she started at the opposite end from me. There was this girl she really pretty she looked at the girl before moving to the girl next to me. She was pretty and different; white, tall, jet black hair, long eyelashes, green eyes, and plenty of curves. She looked over her then she came infront of me, the girl was pretty and alittle shorter than me. She looked over me then looked down my back to see my hair. I could tell she was shocked once she seen it but she didn't ask.

She stepped back from me licking her lips then looked at us.

"You whats ya name" she said pointing to the pretty darkskin girl.

She looked at the girl then looked down at her nails, "ayo you hear me state ya damn name" she said stepping closser to the girl she was real intimidating. "Normani" she said before flipping her hair looking back down at her nails. She then pointed at the white girl. "Lauren" she girl said all shy and quiet.

"Damn thats a fine ass name" The girl said as the lady sat back down. She winked at me and I blushed, she was fine as shit and she makes me smile. She sounded from the islands well they both do honestly. "See that wasn't so hard" she says as she stared into my soul. I rolled my eyes and leaned down to take the ponytail out, once I did I whipped back and landed all over me.

Alot of people say they love my hair cause its all frizzy and straight. Mostly because my edges curl up and everyone loves it. I look at everyone and everyone was shocked, I looked at the island girl and she smiled. "Imma ask what evevrybody thinkin... Is that real" Normani askes and I nodded before putting it into a high bun. "Aight yall introduce ya selfes" they nodded and looked at us hungirly. "Aight im Ty" he said and looked at us. "Im Shawn" "Im Kendrick" he said and winked at me making me smile. "Im Robyn" the island girl said "im Morris" a darkskin man said. "And im Micheal Ealy" the blue eyes man said and winked at me. "Aight now we know eachother" the lady said and I looked at her. "No we dont whats ya name" I said crossing my arms and leaning into my hip. "Why I need to tell you" she said before puffing her blunt again making me roll my eyes. "Cause I asked" I said looking her into her eyes. She chuckled before looking at the door. "Im Nicki" she said and she smirked at me making me roll my eyes and look at that Micheal guy. "Ayo Nick where Cyn, Merissa, and Tiraji go" "mane ion know to get food I think." They both nodded. "Aight but where Porsha." Another girl said walking in. "Wassup Tiraji" Shawn said and Tiraji looked over all of us. She liked her lips then focused on me.

"wassup beautiful who is you" she asked and I smiled at the word "im Beyonce" I said and she opened her arms for a huge so I hugged her and she rested her hands on my ass. She squeezed it before kissing my cheek and letting me go. She sat down by Micheal and she grabbed his blunt smoking it. "Aight now yall here go find ya rooms" Tiraji said "hold up yall got any rules fa this go round." Nicki said looking at them. Robyn nodded looking at us "yall gotta walk around naked fa the first two weeks" she said and everyone smirked at us. "Coo find yall rooms. And get undressed thats the first rule" she said and winked at us before we all walked out.

It starts now