Bored

Beyoncé

Today me and the girls were playing hide and seek around the house. We still couldn't wear clothes so at least it wasn't cold outside.

"Beyoncé come out and playyyyy" I hear Liza yell, she sounded far away. As me and the girls ran all over the house hiding. My ass ends up in Liza's room, so I figure I have time to spare so why not take a little looksy around.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are!"

I want her to hurt me in the best way. She might me small but I want her, it's like something is drawing me towards this little person. The way she walks around with all that confidence makes me want to get to know her better.

As I look around I see her underwear laying on the ground. At this point I can't stay in here and hide because I for a fact know that I'm gonna do something and get caught.

At this point my damn hormones are raging and I wanna have sex with one of the girls here. I don't know why but honestly my body has a mind of its own and now all I can think about is one girl in particular.

I mean if I can't have sex I could do plan b. Oh my god Bey pull yourself together. I think before I opened the door just to be met with a hand around my throat.

Once this strong ass person threw my ass on the bed I see that it's Normani of all people. Me and her are great friends, all the girls here are really close it's kinda like we're becoming a twisted family.

As I looked at her I seen her locking the door thank you god fa sendin a girl my way I thought watching her intensely as she walked over to Liza's bed.

Play song in MM

"Beybey be quiet ok. I would hate to get caught" she started to lick and suck on my neck and my god it felt amazing.

"M- Mani we can't d- do this in here" I whisper then I felt her hand come in contact with my flower. She started to slowly rub on me while I got more excited by the second. She connected our lips and I felt way better knowing I would get what my body was aching for. As we kissed I slowly wrapped my legs around her waist.

We slow grinned to the sound of nothing but our desire. I had my hands wrapped around her neck, I was kissing her as if I was hungry.

She started to rub on my stomach but we didn't get far before Liza walked in.

"Damn on my bed" she said before she started to laugh making me and Normani laugh. We all joked on her bed while watching Netflix before it got to late.

"Aight well Liza imma head to me room" Normani got up and walked out

"Yeah Liza I'm about to go to sleep" I said smiling at her. As I was midway up I felt her grab my wrist

"Gimme a kiss" She said looking at my lips. I chuckled thinking she was playing

"Shid bey I ain't playin witchu" she said before I felt her wrap a hand around my throat. She kissed me and damn her lips were soft so me being me I kissed her back. Right as things were getting getting heated she let me go and back on her side watching Netflix's.

"Night Honey" She said not taking her eyes from the tv. I walked to me room and laid in the bed basically drowning in confusion with a very uncomfortable wetness between my legs.

Srry short chapter