introductions

Tiraji POV

"Ayoo Nika the other girls here" I yelled as I looked a Micheal and Edris with the littke group of girls. She then walked in with the rest of the gang plus the 3 girls we got yesterday. "Damn I thought you said next week" she said looking over the girls "I did but change of plans" she nodded before taking her seat looking at the five girls. I noticed the first 3 girls were in they're bras and underwear. I was to busy looking over them I didn't hear Robyn.

"Taj you coo" she said looking at me and I then snapped out of it and nodded. They than sat on the floor far away from us. "Introduce ya selfs" Nika said and one raised her perfectly arched eyebrow and crossed her arms. Nicki looked at her and walked over to her before coming face to face with her.

"Name" Onika said looking at the girl as she backed up to sit in her seat. "Aaliyah" she said with a poker face her eyes never left Nicki's as if she was challenging her. Nicki chuckled and looked at the next girl in line, he was a pretty chocolate girl. "Im Kelly" she said before looking back at her hands nd only then did I notice all 8 of the girls were crying. I looked at the next girl and nodded for her to go "Tina Snow" is the only thing she said before looking back down at her nails. I looked at the next girl and she was really pretty, her curly hair, her height, her plump ass.

"Whats ya name baby" I ask looking at her smirking she rolled her eyes before playin in her hair again. "Monse" she said looking at us with a stank face. (bet yall aint expect that😂). I looked at this last girl she was thick as hell and she was pretty but her nose was long asf. "Name babygirl" Micheal said licking his lips at her "Bacardi" she said looking at him hingirly. She a hoe I thought slightly shaking my head I can smell shit like that. Her pussy smell like Popeyes and dead raccoons I thought slightly laughing. "Aight strip" Idris said and once they did they all had bangin bodies. "Aight now find yalls rooms and meet my in the livingroom when ya through" Nicki said and the girls nodded and left. Once all the girls were out we sat in the living room and waited.

Beyonce POV

Ever since they done found they room that Cardi bitch wont shut up about how these niggas fine. Only fine ones I see is Kendrick, Micheal, Idris, Tiraji, and Rihanna periodtt. But anyway all the girls rooms were close to eachothers so once I peed I went to the living room with my hair flowing down my back. It was just above scrapping the floor, but I do love my hair. Once I made it to the living room I sat down in the middle of Robyn and Tiraji. I glanced from the corners of my eyes and I could see them doing it making me smirk to myself. As I waited on everyone I got bored so I moved decided to mess with them so I pocked my ass out of Robyn while I put my leg over Tiraji's lap. Tiraji rested her hand on my thigh while Robyn moved and pushed up against my ass. I sat and played with my hair while I waited on the other girls. Tiraji started to rub my thigh but I didn't really pay it any attention cause ion wanna fuck wit nobody right now. Anyway I felt someone looking at me so I looked up and Nicki was muggin the hell out the three of us. I then fully sat in Tiraji's lap while putting my head in her neck she started to rub circles on my back. Just as I was about to go to sleep Cardi came downstairs loud as hell. She tried to sit by Rob but she moved closer to us two so she sat by Micheal. She kept muggin me so I sat up and started to stare at her. "Bitch dont talk to me" she said and everyone looked at her like she was stupid.

As this went on all the rest of the girls came down stairs. "Bitch ugly ass hair" she said and I started to laugh at her "bitch were?! Whoever tucked yo ears under that braided wig need to get fired"

I said and everyone started laughing. "Ugly ass- you know what go take a shower smelling like dead Raccoons and Popeyes" I said and everyone started to laugh harder. "Damn bet yo got a yeast infection I feel that hot air across the room" I said and she rolled her eyes while everyine kept laughing.

"Ugly ass all them damn teeth in yo mouth" I said and Robyn fell on the floor laughing. I then looked her up and down before I put my hair in a high ponytail and looked back at my nails. "Anyways lets introduce ourselves" Tiraji said putting her hand on my stomach feeling my abs. We all nodded and the first girl to go was I think her name is Aaliyah. As she talked I took in her features and damn she fine. As I thought about her and her body I bit my lip and she seen me so then she licked her lips and winked at me. "Aight so yea thats me and Im 17" she said and I smiled she then sat on Robyn's lap so we just talked till another person was ready to go. I seen Cardi still staring at me making my whisper to Aaliyah and we both busted out laughing.

God don't let me fuck this bitch up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote.

Thanks nuggets❤🥀