Human!Alduin x Male!Dragonborn!Reader x Human!Paarthurnax

Thanks a bunch, FanficReader42028!

"Hey, Alduin, Paarthy, I'm going to go explore some word walls, okay? You two can stay here. Just don't get into anything!" I said, as I grabbed my weapon and sheathed it. They both nodded.

"Okay, Y/n, be safe!" Paarthurnax said, sending me a sweet smile.

"Thanks, Paarthy!" I said before opening my cottage door, and leaving.

NO ONE'S POV

"Hey, Alduin. Wanna see something?" Paarthurnax asked his brother, who tilted his head.

"Do I really, though?" He asked.

"Yes!" Paarthurnax went to Y/n's door. On his door, there were multiple signs saying, 'stay out!', 'go away!', 'warning!'. Alduin smirked.

"I like where this is going..." Alduin said with a smile. Paarthurnax opened up the Dragonborn's bedroom door, revealing a messy room, bed covers on the floor, wrappers everywhere, and an overflowing trashcan. But, Alduin saw something glistening from under the bed. Curiously, he walked over to it and snatched it. A journal.

"Brother, look what I found!" he called out to his brother.

"Y/n told us not to touch anything!"

"Did he? I can't recall." Alduin's fingers brushed against the leather cover of the book. It was titled, 'Y/n's Journal'. Alduin seemed to grin like the Grinch for a second, before opening it to the first page.

"Alduin- Oh,...huh...I guess we won't get caught if he doesn't suspect anything." Paarthurnax said and went next to Alduin, reading the entry.

"[Mondas, first of Rain's Hand]

Dear, Journal

Today, I discovered a new shout! I can now have full on dragon magic armor and be protected! Awesome! Alduin seems moodier than normal, I think he's on his man-period. Oh well. Hah, please don't kill me.

Paarthurnax and I both bought some cool armor and weapons, and Alduin just followed us through the shop, sighing and groaning.

Much love, me and only me."

"MAN-PERIOD?!?!" Alduin screamed. Paarthurnax couldn't hold in his laughter and laughed so hard, he was on the floor, crying.

"Co-Con-continue, Brother...Hahahaha!!" He said between heavy breaths and much chuckling.

"[Middas, the fifth of Sun's Height]

Dear, Journal

I don't know what I'm feeling towards the brothers. I mean, I feel all blushy, warm, and soft. I feel super nervous and feel as if I can't even form a sentence without stuttering. What could this mean?

From, me always"

"W-wait...w-what..?" Paarthurnax paused his heavy laughter, and sat up.

"Uhhh..."

"[Loredas, the 20th of Hearthfire]

"Dear, Journal

I can't stand these feelings anymore. Paarthurnax held my hand to help me up, because I tripped on a rock, and his hand...it sent shocks through me. Later, I was laying on my cold, cottage floor, and when I was going to get up, Alduin shoved me back down, playfully, and I felt like I could melt in that sudden touch. Dear Talos, help me. I think I have fallen for those two.

Love, me myself and I"

"H-he...likes us..." Alduin spoke as his voice cracked. He threw the book under Y/n's bed when he heard the front door open.

"Hey, guys, I'm back!" Y/n greeted with a smile. "Where are you two?"

"Uhhh, ri-right here, Y/n!" Paarthurnax said, dragging Alduin from the Dragonborn's room and into the living room.

"Why were you two in m-my room...?" He asked with worry, and started looking around.

"Um...we uh...We..." Alduin started.

"Wait- did you two find something...interesting?" He asked the brothers, whose faces went red.

"Y-yeah, you can say that..."

"W-what e-exactly did you two find?" 

"Your journal." Paarthurnax blurted out bluntly.

"WHY DID YOU TWO GO THROUGH MY JOURNAL!??" Y/n screamed.

"We were curious!!" They both said.

"How far did you get?!?"

"Up to where you wrote 'bout your feelings for us." Alduin said.

"Friiiiiiick...." Y/n covered his red face. "It's true...I do like you both..."

"We both like you, too..." Paarthurnax said quietly.

"R-really?" He uncovered his face and looked at the two humans.

"Yes." Alduin confirmed. Y/n tackled them down in a hug.

"Awwww!!" Paarthurnax cooed and hugged Y/n back.

"Oh yay, human contact...gross..." Alduin said.

"You love it, Alduin, stop acting like you don't." Y/n said.

"Fine, I do love it." He pecked Y/n's soft lips.

"I love you, idiot."

"I love you both." Paarthurnax said, and pecked Y/n's lips, also, making Y/n's blush worsen.

"I love you guys, too."

"So, we gonna stay on the floor like this or..." Alduin said.

"Yeah, we are." Y/n said, snuggling the both of them.

"Oh great."

681 words! I really liked this writing idea! <3

Also, sorry if I accidentally put 'she/her' or my actual name, I'm really out of it today. Heh.