WHAT?!

There were decorations and beer scattered about the garage that your friend decided to have her 21st birthday party. "Fucking disgusting..." you mumbled under your breath as another one of your friend relatives threw up. "(Y, N)!!" You heard the familiar voice echo from behind you. "(Y, N) why aren't you drinking? It's my birthday loosen up a little no one will call the police your good!" Your Friend, (F, N), squeaked as you turned around to face her. You rolled your eyes. "You know how well I hold my liquor," you almost scolded her. The wretched smell of beer and vomit made you want to rip someone's head off cause everyone was either too lazy or too drunk to clean up the mess. She snapped her finger to the opposite side of her body. "Aaaah rats I forgot!" She stated "Don't say that! You knew!!" She giggles and you joined her not being able to keep a straight face. You were like that. Yelling at each other one moment and dying of laughter the next. She grabbed your hand " C'mon let's talk outside!" She dragged you away before you hand a chance to respond. As soon as you two stepped outside and as the door closes she spins on her heel to face you. "I'm going to sneak you into a bar for the after party!"