No more...

You woke up still being tightly held by Smexy. You were still exhausted and sore, but that didn't stop you from trying to wriggle out of his grasp. You slipped down carefully as to not slip to far down (if you know what I mean). You slid to the edge of the bed careful as to not wake him and not hurt yourself in the process. You stood up and stumbled a bit, your footsteps slightly thudding on the wood floor of what you assumed was a cabin. You walk towards the door chocking back a whimper as your lower region started hurting. "Sh-Shit..." you whispered as you finally gripped the cool door handle. As soon as you made contact something leaned against you and you felt surprisingly warm hands grip your hips and pull you closer then proceed tho wrap around your waist. "And where are you going?" That damn voice...the sound of it alone told you he was smirking. "home!" you snapped and twisted the handle. A white tendril wrapped around your wrist and his hold tightened. "tsk tsk tsk" you heard him click his tongue. Before you could respond his hand grabbed your wrist with an iron grip and slammed them against the door. "Not so fast my little rose!" something prodded against your entrance. "N-No stop! Please!" you struggled as he moved both of your wrists into one hand. "I have a question, " he stated while gripping your hip with his now free hand so you would stop moving your hips away from the tendril. Tears were already flowing from your eyes but you tried not to show it. Two roses appeared in front of your face. One a blood red and the other a deep blue. "The red one allows you to be granted my undying devotion and..." he groaned in your ear while stroking your hip, igniting a fire in your stomach "sexual desires, " he finishes forcing a gulp out of you. "The blue one..." he paused "forfeits your life!" he gripped your pelvis so hard it would probably leave a mark. "O-Ow, " you whispered. "If you will not love me I won't allow you to love another!" he said and the tendril plunged into you. You arched your back and screamed in pain. "S-STOP IT'S TO FAR!!" you could feel it trying to enter your uterus. (if you don't already know there's a thing calls a cervix that allows menstrual (period) blood to flow out of the uterus and directs sperm in during intercourse and its a very strong muscle) you slammed your head against the wall and cried harder when it entered slightly. "So which is it?" he practically ripped it out of you and you let out a huge sigh of relief As your legs began to tremble. "Wh-Why me?" you question. He chuckled. "Still so innocent and pure aren't you?" he answered with a question of his own. "Even after all I've done to you..." he trailed off and bites your neck harshly for surly drawing blood forcing a yelp as his hand trailed down to your clit. "N-NO!" you struggled hard and frantically. He chuckled and pulled away from your neck wound lapping at it slightly "I love it when you do that..." his finger stroked you gently and you winced. He rubbed faster and harder. Your breath picked up and you moved your hips trying not to moan or be touch by him anymore. "STOP!" You screamed lifting your foot up only to bring it down on his foot as fast and hard as you could. His hand retreated and you threw open the door accidentally hitting him in the process "FUCK!" He screamed and you ran down the hall and fast and you weak legs could carry you. As you were about to turn the corner something wrapped around you limbs, slammed you against the wall with your arms outstretched forcing a yelp. The tendril around your knees and ankles were trying to pry your legs apart when you finally noticed him. He was around the corner you were going to turn. You didn't have time to think on it though, you were to busy trying to keep your legs shut. You could see where the door hit him in the face as he got closer. You struggles and continued to struggle until he grabbed you throat and forced you to look up at him. You stopped struggling as tear flowed from your eyes. "I-I'm sorry p-please be gentle..." you said quietly hoping for some mercy. Your legs were still shut when he grabbed them, forcing them apart and making the tendrils move away from you. "Not. A. Chance," he stated thrusting as hard as could into you. You tried to look away but he had an iron grip on your throat. Your begs and pleas for him to stop echoed throughout the cabin as he slammed into your g-spot over and over, the pleasure slowly numbing the pain. A hand slid under your back and pulled you to his chest. His other forearm leaning against the wall for stability. Your arms wrapped around is neck as the tendrils left your body. Your begs and pleas were replaced with a different motive now. You wanted more. You were in a trance. Your head tilted back as drool slid down your cheek and you tongue hang slack out of your mouth. Your eyes were clouded with lust and ecstasy. "M-MORE!" You begged. And more did you receive. His thrusts became more coordinated, fast, and hard. You couldn't tell whether you were orgasming anymore, but when you did feel it it was almost painful as you body quickly ran out of fluids to spare. A tongue slipped down your throat muffling your cries and moans. You eyes facused and he was kissing you, but after that brief moment of clarity your eyes fogged over again and you kissed back. "Your so tight!" He almost scolded threw the kiss. He pulled away and pushes his forehead against yours. He grunts before asking "Red or blue?" You were shocked by the question, but you already had the answer "R-Red!" You said sharply. He smirked "wh-what was that I couldn't hear you," "I-i want the r- ah red one!" You said slightly louder. He started pounding into you harder making it more difficult to talk. "One more time! What do you want?" You got up in his face and hardly noticed he slowed down. "I want the red one! M-Make me yours!" He smirked and went harder then before. You were screaming at this point. Your head thrown back as your eyes slam shut and drool slides down your cheek at a new angle. "I-I'm almost there!" He warned and you got in his face again. He didn't even falter. "Inside! Please. I want you to fill me up 'till I overflow." (*is dying inside*) He smirks and pushed your face into his chest with a hand as you gripped his bare shoulder. He thrusted as deep as he could and came inside you. You yelled and panted into his rock hard chest. (I hate my life...) he already came inside once before but this was different. You were officially his now and it felt good. You fell asleep in his arms right then and there but before you did you heard him say "good night my rose..."