STOP!!! (lemon)

You woke up in an unfamiliar room with candles and the faint smell of cigarette smoke. You sat up and groaned as a splitting headache shot through you skull. "Up so soon?" That damn voice...DID HE BRING YOU HOME?!?! Your head spun to face him. He was on her side looking or more like facing up to you. He was propped up on an elbow. "W-WHO ARE YOU?!" You screamed shooting away from him as fast as you physically could. He wouldn't let you get away that quickly though, grabbing your wrists he pined them above your head using only one hand. Your struggles where futile. His hand wouldn't budge. You gasped at a sudden contact that was reaching up your shirt. "S-Stop it!" You scolded he only chuckled as his cold hand gripped one of your breast. Your breath hitched and your eyes slammed shut. "Relax..." you felt his breath on your chest move up towards your next. Tears flowed from your eyes. You couldn't tell him to stop for if you opened your mouth a moan would slip out. "Tonight...I'll make you mine..." he said in a husky voice before bitting down on your sensitive flesh. You screamed as her pierced your skin. You felt him lick the blood as you begged him to stop. His hand trailed down to your thy and started stroking it gently. "And why should I do that?" He said in a darker tone than usual "You seem to be enjoying yourself," "I-I'M NO- AH!" You yelped as he reached to your women hood and started stroking your clit through your panties (you where wearing a dress). Your mouth was almost sowed shut but tiny moans escaped through your nose. He chuckle "So sensitive..." you could feel him grinning against your skin. He groaned and sniffed the air. "How can you say your not enjoying yourself if I can smell you from here?" You felt him hook a finger into your panties. "S-STOP!" You screamed as he started to pull them off. You kicked but something wrapped around your ankles to stop your movements. The hand that was holding you wrists left and was replaced by something that wrapped around them like rope. He sat up and took a good look at your body as her ripped off your dress and bra. You struggled harder trying to at least cover your self up. "P-Pea- mh!" His lips covered yours in a rough and forceful kiss. He licked the bottom of your lips asking for entrance but you denied him. You were trembling at this point. Fear had set in and was growing with every second. He pushed two fingers into your tight entrance majoring you scream. He took this to his advantage and stuck his tongue inside your wet cavern. He tasted bitter a good way to put it would be he tasted like smoke. You melted into the kiss as his fingers pumped in and out of you. You whimpered. You didn't want to be taken like this...it was supposed to be special. Tears flowed down your face. He pulled away and you turned your head panting. "P-Please," You quietly begged. He stuck another finger in you forcing a yelp out of you. "Please what?" He tilted his head. "I-I don't w-want to!" You slightly raised your voice. He reached a hand to your chin and gently makes you look at him. You started sobbing. "Don't cry...I can make you feel as good as you look," he stated as her started kissing down your chest. "Relax and let me handle all the work," he stated as he licked between your folds. You gritted your teeth together to stifle your moans but something snuck around your neck and to the corner of your mouth forcing it open. His tongue slipped through your entrance and started licking your wall. You moans and tried to shift your legs but they were bound by his tendrils. The one in your mouth decided to switch it up a bit and tapped around your mouth to cover it. "MH MPH!!" You struggles and moaned. You felt him crawl up on top of you again. "Be good and I'll give you a treat," he suavely said. You felt tendrils your legs loosen and you took this opportunity to kick him in the stomach. He held his stomach and you could hear him trying to catch the breath you just knocked out of him. The tendrils around your legs tighten and spread your legs with him between them. You whimpered as you heard him growl and tears of genuine fear flowed down your face like tiny rivers. You wanted you beg for his forgiveness but the tendril around your mouth wouldn't allow it. It pushes your face down as he started taking off his pants. You knew it was going to hurt but you didn't expect I'm to be so...big. He slammed into you mercilessly as you onwardly begged for him to stop and outwardly screamed and cried. 'It hurts so bad please stop!!" You begged inwardly. As if her heard you he grabbed you by the throat and forced you to look at him. Your eyes alone begged for him to stop as you slowly got used to the pain. "Are you going to kick me again?!" He questioned through gritted teeth. You cried harder and nodded the best you could. "Good!" He practically through your head back against the pillow. You could feel a warm liquid flow down your butt cheeks but that didn't matter. He seemed to be going harder now but it started to feel good. Your screams turned into moans but nothing could have prepared you for what happened next. He slammed into a spot that drove you up the walls. Your back arched and you screamed in pressure. He chuckled and started pounding faster. You screamed in the pain and pleasure that swirled together quite nicely. He removed the tendril from around your mouth and you screamed in pleasure. He leaned into my ear and slowed to a grueling pace. "Would you like to know my name (F, N)?" He asked 'NOW?' You thought "G-G-Fa-aster!" You almost scolded him. He chuckled. "Call me Smexy," he moved faster but not and fast a when he first started yet still painfully slow. You started begging him to go faster but he wouldn't budge. "Scream my name," her ordered and you did you said it but he only went a little faster seemingly missing your g-spot on purpose. "Louder," he ordered. "S-Smexy!" You said it slightly louder and her moved slightly faster "LOUDER!" He yelled slamming into your g-spot suddenly and your breath hitches but you still managed to scream out his name and he pounded into you harder and faster than before. Your breath felt like it had been stolen away yet you screamed with each one of his wild thrust. He didn't faulted when your walls started to tighten around him. Sense you were a virgin you didn't know if you where close or not. His thrusts became a touch more sloppy. "Ready?" You opened up one of your closed eyes at him "Wh-MH- What?!" He slammed into you and you felt a warm substance shoot into your body and you felt yourself release onto him with a loud scream. By the time you came down from your high he had pulled out of you and snuggled against you with you hesitantly snuggling back. "Your mine you got that?!" He asked sternly "U-uh huh," you nodded against his chest "Good," her said through a smirk. There was no way you were going to be able to walk for the next few days.