Him...

You both started drinking something different that wasn't as bad as the first drink but it still burned a bit. You could feel yourself becoming more tipsy with every drink and eventually, you started to lack out before you threw up on the ground. It made it slightly better but it didn't stop the feeling of being watched. You looked around and saw someone who might be the culprit. A tall man in a trench coat stood in the corner grinning in your direction. Liquid courage flowing through your veins you hopped of the bar stool and wobbled over to the man. He looked a bit disfigured but you blamed it on the alcohol. "Hey stop staring at me!" you demanded but not sounding half as intimidating as you want to. 'this sucks!' you thought to yourself. The man chuckles darkly "Forgive me little one I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable~, " his voice was dark and raspy and that alone made you blush. "L-Little one?!" you question angrily "I am an adult thank you very much!" you yelled and wobbled at the same time. He grins revealing a row of sharp teeth. You gulped and stepped back but ended up falling. You tried to get up but you couldn't seem to find the strength. "Need help my little rose?" he asked in that same damn tone! "Y-YOUR LITTLE ROSE?!" you started to feel light headed as he kneeled in front of you. "My intoxicated rose...~" the last thing you heard were those words before you blacked out.