Chapter One

A certain bunny woke up after hearing his father's loud laughter downstairs. Still in his pajamas, he sleepily gets off of his bed and heads to the kitchen where he saw his mother.

“Good morning, dear.”

Jungkook's mother greeted him as she reaches for some plates and cups. He could hear his father talking to someone in the dining room near the kitchen.

“We have visitors?”

Jungkook asked.

“Mhm... Your father's best friend. He'll be staying here for a while.”

His mother responded before heading to the dining room to serve breakfast. Jungkook followed her, looking at their guest who was sitting beside his father as they talked.

They both stopped and looked at Jungkook. The guest smiled at him, showing his beautiful dimples which made Jungkook blush a bit.

“This is my son, Jungkook. Jungkook, meet my best friend, Namjoon.”

Namjoon reached out his hand to offer a handshake to which Jungkook kindly accepted.

                                  •••

Namjoon was friendly. He got along with Jungkook well. He would help him with his homeworks. He would listen to his stories and laugh at his jokes. He even confronted the guy who was bullying the bunny.

He did all that even though he was busy with his own job. He would always give time for Jungkook and it made him feel special.

                                  •••

“It's weird. My best friend is my uncle.”

Jungkook pouted as he watered the plants with Namjoon. The older chuckled.

“I'm not your uncle. I mean, not necessarily. I'm younger than your father after all.”

He responded. He then leaned closer to his ear to whisper his age, telling him for the first time. Jungkook gasped in surprise.

“No way! But you look older- I mean, you act and look more mature...”

Joon let out another chuckle.

“It's our secret, alright?”

Kook quickly nodded.

                                  •••

The whole family celebrated. Namjoon just got a promotion.

“Oh dear, he's turning redder..”

“It's normal! He's already old enough to drinkk..”

Jk's father said before he chugged down another glass of alcohol. Jungkook was already down. His face was slammed against the table.

“I'll take him to his room before he catch a cold.”

Namjoon informed his parents before gently carrying him like a bride.

“Are you sure? You're not drunk?”

His mother was worried.

“It's alright. I didn't drink much.”

He reassured before heading upstairs with Jungkook in his arms. He pressed his back against the door to open it. He then slowly placed Jungkook down on his bed before tucking him in his blanket.

He was about to leave when Jungkook tugged onto his shirt.

“D-Don't leave...”

He hiccups.

Namjoon glanced at him.

“S-Stay... Please...I...”

Kook pulled him closer to him.

"I...”

He reached up to press his lips against his which made Joon surprised. The bunny pulled away from the kiss before passing out on Joon.

                                  •••

“He already left, dear. He didn't want to wake you up.”

“It's alright. We can still visit him in his new house.”

“Look! He bought you a big fluffy bunny!”

His mother handed him the stuffed toy with a small letter attached to it. It says;

“I can't thank you and your parents enough. Thank you so much for helping me and letting me live with you guys. I don't want to be a bother anymore. I am forever in debt. If you need or want anything, don't hesitate to ask me. I'll do my best to make it happen. Thank you for being my friend. See you soon!”

Tears rolled down his soft cheeks as his hands gripped onto the letter tighter.
                                   •••