Chapter Two

Jungkook sat on his bed, looking down at the wedding invitation. It was beautifully decorated. He stared at it with a blank expression. He could feel a pinch in his heart. He couldn't help but blame himself. He was regretting what he did that night, thinking that it was the reason why Namjoon left.

His mother, wearing a white dress, went to check on him.

“You're still not ready? We're going to be late, dear.” 

The bunny got up and dresses himself up for the wedding. Even if he didn't want to go. He didn't want to witness the man he loved get tied to another. But he couldn't do anything about it.

                                   •••

Jungkook lay there on the hospital bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. He was lucky, they said. Lucky to survive. He didn't felt lucky, being the only one who survived.

He felt pain physically and emotionally. It was excruciating. If only he died with them-

The door bursted open, revealing a familiar couple. They were both panting heavily. Namjoon and his wife, Jin, walked over to Jungkook with a worried expression on their faces.

“Thank God, you're alive...”

Joon said, somehow relieved. He was still devastated since he knew his best friend and his wife died in the accident. He was still thankful because Jungkook survived.

Kook looked into the older's eyes with his teary ones. He didn't know what to do at the moment. He was afraid and sad at the same time.

“You're gonna be alright... It's okay. Just let it all out.”

Jin reassured the bunny and Kook did as told, bursting into tears.

                                   •••

Jin and Namjoon decided to take care of Jungkook. They took him back to their home after getting treated in the hospital since their whole house, along with their things were burned to ashes.
“You can borrow Taetae's clothes for today. We'll buy you new ones tomorrow. First, you need to rest...”

Jin said, turning his head to Jungkook who was sitting in the backseat of the car. Kook nodded in response. It didn't take long before they arrived.

                                   •••