Chapter Three

Taehyung just got back home from school. He kicked the huge door open, holding his bag over his shoulder. It was silent as usual. His parents weren't home due to their work.

They haven't informed him about the new addition to the household yet. Which is why he was surprised to see a stranger sleeping on the couch.

He walked closer to the bunny and looked closer to check if he knew him. He realized that the stranger was also wearing his clothes.

“What the...”

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes to see Taehyung looking at him like he was some prey. His cheeks reddened a bit.

“Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my house?”

Tae asked him as he gave him a death glare.

“U-Umm... I-I'm Jungkook... Y-Your parents said that I'll live here from now on..”

Kook nervously answered, sitting up. Taehyung found his scared expression cute. He decided to tease him more. Keeping a cold expression, he spoke.

“Who gave you the permission to wear my clothes? Take them off.”

“I-I'm sorry...”

Kook quickly gets off of the couch. He was about to head back to the room to change into his old dirty clothes when Taehyung pulled him back with one hand, harshly slamming him down back on the couch.

“Where do you think you're going?”

“I-I was... going to take it of-”

“Here.”

“W-What...?”

“Take it off in front of me.”

Kook stared at him with widened and teary eyes.

“P-Please...”

“Tch.”

Taehyung immediately ripped the shirt off of the poor bunny's body which made him gasped.

Jin entered, carrying a bunch of shopping bags.

“Kookie, dear, I bought you some new clothe-”

Taehyung flinched when Jin's excited expression turned into a sinister one. Jin quickly walked over to them and gave Taehyung a slap.

“WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO HIM, YOU IDIOT?!”

Jungkook felt bad. Taehyung headed to his room without saying anything.

“I'm so sorry for his behavior. Here. Change clothes before you catch a cold.”

He helped him carry the bags to the guest room where Jungkook will be staying.

“If he does anything mean to you again, tell me, okay?”

Kook shyly nodded in response. Jin glanced at his wristwatch to check the time.

“I better head back to work. Oh, also, Joon and I already enrolled you to a new school. You can start tomorrow... You don't have to force yourself though.”

Jin reassured him, placing a hand on his shoulder. Kook gave him a soft smile.

“Thank you for everything...”

“Aww! It's no big deal, sweetie. This is nothing compared to what your parents did for Joonie. If you need or want anything, don't hesitate to ask.”

He pats his head before leaving.

Jungkook looked down on the floor, feeling guilty. He was happy for Namjoon because he has a caring wife. He was still regretting the night he kissed him.

“I'm such an idiot...”