Feel at home, Killua!

Killua walked onto the land known as Whale Island, Gon's hometown. Seagulls flew gracefully above his head and natives of Whale Island chattered. It was truly an authentic place to Killua. He smiled while thinking of Gon. He started heading to Gon's house. It was a long, but not tiring walk. While he was halfway on the route to Gon's house, he saw a girl about his age wandering around in the deep forest. She had a strong aura around her. Killua shrugged it off, and continued to head towards Gon's house.

Killua knocked on the door of the Freecss house. The door opened to Gon's aunt, Mito. "Oh, Killua, come in, and feel at home!" She said, recognizing him right away.

"Hello, Mito!" Killua said with a smile on his face.

"GONNNN, GET DOWN HERE!" Mito yelled up the stairs.

Gon rushed down groaning, until he saw Killua. His face lit up immediately and a grin formed on his face. "KILLUA!" He screamed as he rushed towards Killua for a hug.

"Calm down," Killua said, blushing, flattered by the hug.

Still his same old self.

"I can't believe you're here, you're actually here, it's been forever!" Gon exclaimed, with pure joy on his face.

"It's been 4 months, Gon.." Killua replied with a sarcastic looking face.

"Come upstairs!" Gon said while still beaming.

Killua followed Gon upstairs and into Gon's room. It was really messy. "What did you do to it?" Killua asked.

"Well, I kind of haven't left it for a few days." Gon replied.

Gon looked directly into Killua's eyes when he turned around.

Killua still has those beautiful sapphire eyes. I don't know what I expected. I'm just so happy he's here.

Something about Gon's eyes remind me of a garnet. So much passion in his eyes. They still make him look amazing. I'm happy I'm visiting.

"So are you going to stay here for the night?!" Gon asked with extreme anticipation.

"Of course, stupid. But I refuse to sleep on the floor again, I call bed this time." Killua smacked him on the head.

"We can both sleep on the bed, how about that?" Gon said embarrassed.

"Fine, I wouldn't want to rip you of the luxuries you have." Killua said.

"YOUR FAMILY LIVES IN A MANSION ON A VOLCANO!" Gon yelled with a hint of sarcasm.

The two boys giggled. "STOP BEING SO LOUD UP THERE!" Mito yelled.

Aunt Mito getting rid of my fun again.

"Alright, Aunt Mito!" Gon yelled back.