Sweet Dreams, Killua!

After the fish finished cooking, they both enjoyed the meal. Gon has had this meal so much times but sharing it with Killua made it even better. They silently nibbled on the fish without talking. They ate what was left of the fish.

"We should head back now and go to sleep." Gon offered.

"No, it's alright. I want to stay here for a while longer." Killua answered.

They both just sat on the dirt. "I saw a girl when I was coming into town. She had like, a crazy aura." Killua told Gon.

"Oh, you're talking about Kyoryokuna. Weird name, I know." Gon said.

"Are you guys friends?" Killua interrogated.

"Yeah, she's my best friend here at Whale Island." Gon answered.

"But you're my best friend in the whole world." Gon added.

Killua's face was painted in red. "Don't you ever get embarrassed saying stuff like that?" Killua asked.

"No, I never get embarrassed speaking the truth." Gon said with a smirk.

"Let's head back now." Killua ordered with a hint of fatigue.

They both got up off of the ground. The two boys started heading back to the Freecss house. They didn't talk until they were back to the house. They approached the door and opened it. Mito-san was standing at the door waiting for them. "Oh no." Gon said looking at the flood.

"What were you boys thinking going out at midnight?!" Mito-san yelled ferociously.

"We're sorry, Aunt Mito." Gon replied.

Mito-san took a deep breath, and smiled at them. "Okay, just go upstairs and go to sleep now." She said with her eyes practically on fire.

Killua and Gon ran upstairs hoping to avoid the anger of Mito-san. They ran into Gon's room. "Guess we have to go to sleep now." Gon said with blatant disappointment in his voice.

They both took off their jackets and shirts and put tank tops on. Gon and Killua crawled into Gon's bed and closed their eyes.

"Killua." Gon said.

"Hm?" Killua replied.

"Sweet dreams, Killua, and thanks for coming. I really appreciate seeing you again, it's already been so much fun. That's all I had to say." Gon said beaming.

A few minutes passed.

"Gon." Killua said.

"Yeah?" Gon replied.

"Thanks for letting me stay here. I'm glad I got to see you again too." Killua said with a proud smile.

"Of course." Gon said happily.

Gon hugged Killua. "What the hell, Gon?!" Killua almost yelled.

"I'm sorry." Gon said.

"No, it's alright, you just.. startled me." Killua replied.

They both closed their eyes. Killua hugged Gon.